Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I’m so stocked on seeds or I’d be picking a few for the vault .
Blazing dragon and devils tit really jump out .

3 Likes

lol Only one small problem there, cuz. Blazing Dragon and Devil’s Tit are both pollen donors (The Boys) not seeds for sale!
Sorry if there’s too much info and small details like that get lost.
But it’s in the line right above ‘The Boys’

edit… You’re not alone. There have been quite a few requests for both, lol

tag @ShiskaberrySavior see my edit^^^ lol

6 Likes

Hell I’m stoned most of the time so it doesn’t take much to confuse me .

3 Likes

Well, I’m off to relax for the rest of the evening. I’ll cyas in the morrow!

5 Likes

Have a good night.

1 Like

Some info on some of the strains used, by @Guitarzan
Blazing Dragon ('76 Maui Wowie x Burmese) POLLEN DONOR ONLY
Blazing Dragon gives you plants from the old School Hawaiian Pakalolo days. The Maui Wowie really shines in this cross. Flavors of exotic fruit, with a very potent high. So much so that old Hippieshave been known to get lost from time to time, not realizing the power compared to today’s 30 minute, short ride strains.
The Maui was sourced from northern California, and was the last of that line as the seeds over time weren’t able to germinate, leaving this one cutting circulated among growers of old school pedigrees.
The Burmese in Blazing Dragon is from old Reeferman stock when it was first released. It blends well with other strains because it doesn’t overwhelm the cross but lets the other parent shine. The plants are healthy, and stinky with great branching. This is a strain not to be missed, with extremely rare genetics to obtain and to experience.
Burma, (now Myanmar), is in proximity to Yunnan, China, which is renowned for its broad leafed Chinese Indica strains. The Burmese is structured like a Chinese Indica but with an uplifting soaring high that people associate with equatorial lines or what is broadly referred to as Sativa.

Plant Height: Medium-Tall
Resin production: High
Odor: 6 – Aromas of Grapefruit, Mango, Tropical fruit, Pineapple
Flavor: 9 - The flavor is aromatic fuel.
Potency: 9
Duration: 4 to 6 hours
High Type: An immediate body and soaring head high which is very potent and euphoric, clear, and visual, but can be intense if over-consumed.
Devil’s Tit (Durban Poison x (Acapulco Gold x C99)) POLLEN DONOR ONLY
This is one of the strongest plants I’ve ever grown or smoked. The Durban Poison was sourced from Mendocino, California and what I believe is the genetic stock of a 70s Durban Poison which was famous for years in Northern California. The story goes, a breeder traveled to South Africa from NorCal and brought them back and grew out the seed, removing intersex traits and selecting for the most potent and fastest finishing plants.
The Mendocino Durban Poison is no longer with us but lives on in the Devils Tit. The Durban Poison was pollinated by an Acapulco Gold x C99 male, adding size, and larger buds while maintaining the power and potency of the mother Durban. Those who want to be initiated in Durban Poison should
try this hybrid. It’s one of my favorite strains and I recommend it to anyone wanting potent medication. Most phenotypes are heavy to large yielders with a few smaller in structure. Most are very potent, with trippy qualities and racing waves of euphoria. Aromas range from Cherry Chap Stick to Strawberry Lemonade. Also, piney phenos with large central colas are prevalent. The rumor goes that concentrates made from these flowers can be too potent for some heads.
Sativa/Indica 70/30 Hybrid
Flowering Time: 7-10+ Weeks
Yield: Moderate-large
Sex: Regular
Photoperiod: This strain can be grown Indoor or Outdoor
Plant Height: Stout-Medium
Purple Thai Haze F2: (Neville’s Haze F3 x Purple Thai F1) POLLEN DONOR ONLY
in 2004, I found the perfect combination of Haze and Indica influence for size, effect, smell and taste in an almost perfect phenotype of Mr Nice’s original release of Neville’s Haze.This was bred to F3 and from that old seed I found one exceptional female with a candelabra structure, spears of long foxtails, coated in frosty resin. It had aromas of Indian spice, and Nag Champa, a truly intoxicating aroma.
I pollinated this select female with a Purple Thai male which bled purple sap. The Purple Thai was a Thai stick line which was pollinated by a Purple Afghan. Out of the little seed I made, I found a male I used to create lines like OG Purple Fire Thai, and the California Purple Haze which used the same male, but a different Neville’s Haze F3 female from the same stock.This line is from that same male which also pollinated another female which bled purple sap and was heavily resinous. This male had standing trichomes on the sepals, and these resin crystals were also purple. I pollinated a few females with this male to make the F2.
All the males listed below are from original Snowhigh stock. The first 3 were selected by Snow for reproductions he was running, and were gifted to me by the man himself. The other 2 males were from Freaker’s runs I did.

The Boys POLLEN DONORS ONLY
Blazing Dragon (’76 Maui Wowie x Burmese)
Purple Thai Haze F2 (Neville’s Haze F3 x Purple Thai F1)
Devil’s Tit (Durban Poison x Acapulco Gold x C99)
Acapulco Gold (Mexican Landrace Sativa)
Angola Red (African Landrace Sativa)

Strains/crosses:
Acapulco Myst (Acapulco Gold (Snowhigh) x The Boys)
I had cuttings from the AG run in veg. Like all the others, they started flowering when I started dicking around with my veg light cycle, and then The Boys got involved.
Angola Red (African Landrace Sativa) **
These came from a Freaker’s run that I aborted because a couple of X18 plants in the same tent hermied, and I couldn’t guarantee the purity. The Angola plant was on the opposite side of the herms, and the seeds look just like the original stock. Personally, I think they’re pure, but a few of them could be hit with X18 pollen. I’m certain that the X18 was a stress herm that happened because I had the lights too close to them.
Durban Poison
This is Dutch Passion’s version. Seeds are from a grow I did. Some of these also went out in a Co-Op box last year I think. (note: The same Durban male used in this repro was used in the next 2 crosses.)
Double Durban Thai (Durban Thai x Cinderella 99 (fem) (Bros Grimm) ) x (DP) **
These were from a grow I did a couple of years ago. Females were from the feminized version of Bros Grimm Durban Thai x C99, so these seeds should show a higher incidence of females in the progeny. (The label says DTC99 x Durban Poison)
Durbanstein (Frankenstein x Durban Poison) **
I had a couple of Frankie’s flowering, so I hit one with DP pollen. J
Frankie’s Myst (Frankenstein x The Boys) **
Same thing, Frankie started flowering in the veg tent, and The Boys nabbed her.
M29 Afghani-Malawi Hybrid (Afghan Indica x African Sativa) **
These are a reproduction from original SSSC stock, made by the guy who was their original North American distributor. They’re the real deal.
The male for the next three came from the Maui Mango Haze run I did in ’19. MMH was originally bred by DarthCultivar. It’s an Afghan dominate Maui Wowie female crossed to a fast flowering Mango Haze male. The breeder was looking for a faster finishing strain, and he found it. MMH will go 9-11 weeks.
The females below were flowering at the same time as the MMH, so I chucked them. Maui Mango Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies (Seedsman) x MMH)
Kinda speaks for itself, the female was from a freebie I got from Seedsman. One thing about this one, @limeflavoredheadbutt on OG told me it had been he and his wife’s favorite strain for 6 months. J
Maui Mango SDC99 (Strawberry Diesel x Cinderella 99 (Duke Diamond) ) x MMH **
I don’t think anyone has run these yet, but the females were nice. Big fat buds that faded to a nice reddish purple.
Maui Mango Widow (White Widow (Seedsman) x MMH)
These have been grown out by a couple of people on OG. I think the HeadButt grew these out along with the Cookies. He said these were good plants, and the bud was good, but he liked the Cookies better.
Super Silver Haze (fem) (Mr. Nice Seedbank) **
The SSH plant hermied on this one, but, again, I think it was due to stress because my lights were too intense. She threw nanners on the tips of the buds that were closest to the light. The reason there are seeds is because I missed a few. The SSH seeds came from Mr. Nice, so the genetics are pretty stable. I look at it more as unintentional rodelization. :wink: I think the seeds are fine. So long as everyone knows the deal upfront it should be good. These seeds were shucked about a month ago.
Swazipulco Gold (Swazi Gold x Acapulco Gold (Snowhigh)
This is a strain that I made during my Acapulco Gold Freaker’s run. I had 1 AG male, and I used 4 female Swazi plants. The original Swazi seeds were sent to me direct from South Africa. Full disclosure, I grew a few of these out to make some F2s, and saw the same thing as the SSH. There were a few nanners on the tips of the buds closest to the lights. I had a shorter plant of this strain in the tent, and it never threw a nanner.
Swazi Gold (South African Landrace) **
The females in the above cross came from these seeds. I got these from a guy in South Africa I met on Strainly. He told me that he collected the original seeds 20 years ago from a farming family. He helped them out with something, and they let him pull seeds from their garden. I grew some of these outdoors last year. They didn’t finish, but they looked like the real deal to me.
Swazi Myst (Swazi Gold x X18
These seeds came from one of the Swazi plants I had outdoors last year. The only pollen I can think of that could have done the deed, is X18. I had some X18 males outside while these were flowering. They were on the other side of the yard behind a shed. I moved them because I was mowing the yard, and, for a couple of days, they were line of sight to the end of the garden where I had one of the Swazi plants. The seeds are pretty fat for a pure sativa, so I think there’s an excellent chance that these are Swazi x X18, but no way to know for sure.
Vietnamese Snow (Vietnam Black (heirloom cutting) x (Devil’s Tit/Blazing Dragon/Purple Thai Haze/X18) **
These seeds happened because of a combination of a labeling problem, and poor memory. I had 4 Vietnam Black cuttings, and what I had intended to do, was hit all 4 with X18 pollen, (that’s why the X18 males were outside to start with.) I also had cuttings of my Snowhigh males flowering at the time, and I changed my mind at the last minute, and hit each female with a different male.
Over the course of the summer, the sun bleached the names off of my spoons, and I got it in my head that, “it’s fine, these are all X18”. It wasn’t until I’d shucked the seeds, and was cleaning my spoons that I saw a real faint “x DT” on one of them. Then I remembered what I’d actually done.
The VB female starts turning purple about 12 weeks in, and finishes almost black. The Devil’s Tit, and Purple Thai Haze both have a nice purple color also. There should be some dynamite plants in these seeds. (I wrote Vietnamese Myst on the label, but the Myst strains are the ones that I’m not sure on the males. I’m sure about these, it was only the four listed above, so its Vietnamese Snow.
The Devil’s Rhino (White Rhino x (Devil’s Tit) **
I had cuttings of that White Rhino cut you gave me, and when I first got those cuttings from Snowhigh, I hit everything I had with it, including that one. These are untested, but the genetics are top-notch, so it should be a good one.
Maui Mango Haze (Maui Wowie x Mango Haze)
MMH is an Afghan dom Maui Wowie x a fast Mango Haze male. The original breeder
on this strain was Darthcultivar, and these seeds are from the MMH seed run in 2020.
Maui Mango Purple Thai Haze: Maui Mango Haze (Mango pheno) x Purple Thai Haze (Snowhigh) (untested)
The PTH male is a cutting I got from Snowhigh a couple of years ago.
Maui Mango Super Silver Haze: Maul Mango Haze (Mango pheno) x Super Silver Haze (Mr. Nice) (untested)
The pollen on this one was from an SSH male I had, not from the rodelized female.

** means Strain is untested

7 Likes

I know you gotta be tired after all that typing. lol
I will make it. I’ll be a little late for the party.
The devils rhino. So many others that sounds so great.
Good luck!

4 Likes

Just came down last night! Smells wonderful!!

It was only one Frankie plant I ran. The yield looks pretty good. I used a trim pro so there’s a few touch ups needed here and there, once it’s dried I will post the weight then off to the lab it goes.
I will post the results for ya :grin:

27 Likes

Is this 22 or 23 different packs?

1 Like

These are not seeds.

3 Likes

16 I believe

1 Like

Yes, I count sixeen also.

Yup. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:thinking: I see 5 feminized photo, 9 regular photo, 14 freakers ball, and 2 mystery cross and 5 boys.

29 crosses total but I count 16 in the Freakers Ball and mystery sections it looks like you have quoted in Your post also :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@herojuana.tom, “the boys” are not packs. Just possible pollen donors.

Idk how this got so confusing for everyone.

1 Like

Correct. 14 freakers and two mystery :rofl:

1 Like

In all fairness most of us are probably pretty well medicated or recreationalized! :joy:

3 Likes

Hell yeah! I can barely keep my eyes open

1 Like

Ok, I’ll take it.
I guess I’m one of the few sober Joe’s around here(for the time being). But I do have permanent stoner brain. :rofl:

5 Likes

My mistake, rushing and thought I sent a DM.

3 Likes

please delete that! Thanx…
Tag @Vesti

2 Likes