Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Glad they made the trip ok.

3 Likes

You got yourself a double whammy right there. Nice!

2 Likes

I needed extra seeds for my stash, the fem Frankenstein and ISS are two weeks away from being put outside. I don’t trust the weather yet.

4 Likes

Always nice to have a back up plan.

3 Likes

Sorry JP,
Best Wishes

-Grouchy

2 Likes

I know how you feel, they’re like wolves. I owe those pricks to.:rage:

1 Like

I will do 50$ on #1 to start it brotha

1 Like

Thnx cuz, noted

1 Like

I can do 50$ on #10

1 Like

Another 3rd gen grower! Nice to meet you, your bid is noted and appreciated! Thnx

1 Like

Post #2027 for auction details, folks

family is everything brother just wish i could help ya more im sure og fam will come through for ya

1 Like

I grew up on grampa’s Ganja farm, lol Grampa grew/smoked/sold until he passed at 92yrs old in 1968, then pop and uncle took over, I rejoined the biz after coming home from Nam in Dec’69

2 Likes

my grandfather did a lot from growing to running moonshine always had the best time hanging out at his house on the weekend sadly he passed 3 years ago my father grew till 1985 when he got busted and mom was 8 month about to have me he got off with slap on the rist and hasnt messed with it sence

1 Like

Ya sure we ain’t related? lol grampa ran shine also, but no one ever got busted
But tbh, I think the reason no one ever got busted was almost the whole damn Sheriff dept was family!\pop was baby of 13, I had a ton of cousins, aunts, uncles, etc

1 Like

good to hear that dad just had nosey lady next door in the 80s that got him may be related somewhere down the line :joy:

1 Like

My first son was born in '85 (May) I moved from outdoor to indoor in the winter of '84.
Because the wife was pregnant lol
keeping the ‘heat’ down

im indoor right now because of it im sep of 85

1 Like

Well, good luck in the growing, and welcome to OG, by the way!
lol I know, ya been here a bit, but first time you posted on my threads

1 Like

Bundle #11 - $65

1pk-Fem Island Sweet Skunk
1pk-Fem Frankenstein
1pk-Sheelavathi

Let me know if this works @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes