Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I do need to reorder a few things but this nitrogen primer should help me greatly. I tend to be a light feeder. I’ve been suffering from the 3rd week of flower premature fade since I switched to soil. I’ve tried to help with mixed nutes but it’s a balancing act when all they really want is nitrogen. Also Frankie ain’t playin that ration game at all! :joy:
Every time I open the tent it’s “ Feed me Seymour!” :joy:

1 Like

We water daily, but only feed twice a week. When she shows any ‘need’ we toss some extra at her, and only her. The rest of the strains are fine with twice weekly feeding.

But, lol that said. the twice weekly is heavy for her, mixed special. The rest get normal doses

1 Like

Awww dam. What the fcuk did I get myself into?
Soooo like only one in my 4x4 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It depends how long you veg and how much you train but you could fill a 4×4 but I’d think you’d need 8-10+ weeks veg 2 in 4×4 should be good I would think

1 Like

lol Only one in a 4x4 tent will fill it up, properly grown, cuz… But, lol that’s all you’ll need!
The longer you veg her, the bigger she’ll get. lol But, remember this advance warning… when you flip her, be prepared for a BIG growth spurt! The pic is only in veg, lol when I do flip her she’ll take up the space I use for 6 normal plants in the budroom.

@LzBoy or, you could do like so many others and grow her outside. There, she will really shine!
I think it’s @MissinBissin has posted pics of her at over 12’ and still going. lol
When she hit 12’, he bent her over , lol

2 Likes

Ahhh, I wish I could @JohnnyPotseed
It’s apartment life for me. :seedling::seedling:
Definitely going to need some help going fwd. The only thing I’ve grown are fem autos. :seedling::seedling:
Never had to sex em before or prepare for everything that goes with selecting the best outa the bunch. How to do individual plants for nutes… And so on. :seedling::seedling:
But that’s why OG kicks ass. :seedling::seedling:
Learning everytime I open this app up. :seedling::seedling:
Can’t wait for the mail… Like a kid at xmass :seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

After I harvest my Double Grape autos in about a week or so, I will be left with Two Frankenstein clones in a 4x4 tent. Will run them under a SCROG. We will see if we can fill up the tent with just two plants. Must remember to take some cuttings before flipping. This is Original Frankenstein.

6 Likes

Need to breed with an Albino cannabis for the ultimate rock-out Frankie expression!

1 Like

You should be able to fill it no problem, brother. Hell, lol this one I’ve got going would overfill that size. Just fim and spread her out!

1 Like

Package arrived safe! Thank you @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

Good to hear!

1 Like

So yours is a cutting not from seed.

1 Like

Ugh, looks like I need some advice then
I usually do 9 plants in a 4x4 space. I train them to have 6 equal shoots each, and remove all others.
How Frankie and the crosses reacts to hard pruning and leaving only main colas?

1 Like

Frankenstein will do fine with manifold. You can get 9 in the 4×4 it just a matter of training and veg time. Manifold will do well. @BU2B did a Frankenstein run and his training method has some similarities to manifold and did fine! You got it brother this is a very hardy plant. @Spunk

1 Like

He has both, lol

Frankie takes whatever you can throw at her and shows nothing but love! lol
@Pannonian if you train them and flip early instead of waiting, they should still fill that room with no problem.

1 Like

This is correct. These are clones from a clone I got from @JohnnyPotseed a while back.
FYI. I went ahead a flowered the original. And also ran a clone of her last run. The Original clone has been harvested. I left the main stem in the pot. Dam if she didn’t start growing again. She has since been put in the ground and revegged into a nice plant. And she is flowering again with very nice colas and buds. I’m gonna get two nice harvests on the one plant.

14 Likes

Paralyzed monster couple months cured .

24 Likes

Yeah Sunshine daydream back cross. Never grown any Bodhi before, looking forward to this for next years indoor run.

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, cuz. That’s a Bodhi reproduction/copy, done by @HolyAngel Hopefully he can drop by and give us correct info.

All that info is on his thread, I’m sure lol But I’m too stoned to wanna go looking!

4 Likes