Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

That I can and will do!
As a sponsored thread it’s up to me to moderate it. Although there’s a good possibility the mods woulda removed the argumentative posts also.

I did NOT call you a ‘liar’ cuz but there you go again. Look, just go away and live your life happy, ok?

2 Likes

And now we’re going to hold on with jumping in people’s threads @Mudman .

This subject has already been brought to mods in pm, if you’d like to address it, we need to do it in private.

PM us with grievances.

3 Likes

Dude, you’re new here and would do well to get with it. THIS IS HIS FREAKING THREAD and you are waaaay over the line rn. People are not going to be so kind as to keep entertaining your mediocre frustrations.

Start humbling yourself and being thankful for this community and opportunity to interact in a friendly manner with those who help to keep it running.

5 Likes

@Mudman
All points have been made. Dude, just find a bowl somewhere and relax. Life’s too damned short for this.

4 Likes

Then leave…. I will even wave and shit

7 Likes

Bring it to @moderators in PM.

There is no open flaming here.

3 Likes

Mostfolks on OG will tell you. I try to conduct myself in a proper manner, and treat folks with respect. I said I tried to find people I got seeds in a trade from to ask about my getting rid of some. I didn’t find everyone, but with the load of DMs I have, thats to be understood.
I apologized for missing you @Mudman , but to call me a BSer and liar is too much. i said a couple times to just go have a nice day, live your life and I’ll do the same.

1 Like

Hey @ciganomarola , no need to feed the fire bud, JP is capable of taking care of himself and it’s only making things worse. Gentlemen, while I am just a user here I do hate seeing this stuff. JP has a feedback thread if someone wants to leave honest feedback. The MOD’s have already stated there is a place to take this discussion. Please take this discussion, since it is clearly not resolved in both peoples minds, to that PM and work it out like gentlemen. Not an order, just a request as I would appreciate it. Not that that necessarily means anything that I hate seeing this arguing in the place I come to get away from stuff like that but I would still appreciate it none the less.

3 Likes

Funny as I read the posts before they were gone. Nobody called you a liar if anything Johnny said that he might have forgotten or was mistaken because of a ton of recent medical issues. Not once in the removed posts did he say you were a liar and I saw them all. Seriously man relax smoke a fat doob and chill… I don’t think Johnny is hard up to get seeds. He has plenty of fire to grow out and I certainly don’t think he’s got his hand out begging just to turn around and offer them for sale. The man just stopped his commercial operation and is thinning down his seed vault.

3 Likes

Brother. Please don’t let this POS’s rant get to you. You dang sure don’t need the bad vibes.
:pray:

2 Likes

ok that’s it! leave please

Oh and mud. THAT’S what it looks like when someone calls you a name.
Get me kicked off. I’ll call you the same thing on my way out the door.

1 Like

If someone can show me how to completely delete all of my content. Gladly.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’ll take care of your posts in this thread!
Buhbye

1 Like

OK folks, please no more worry about anything lol lets all smoke a bowl, or two even!

1 Like

If you want to delete all your content go to “activity” in your profile and you can delete all your posts………

“Waves”

1 Like

Loading a bowl right now.

Noted. Sorry JP, not my intentions or place either. Feel free to clear my comments.

2 Likes

It’s all good cuz no problem, nor offense taken.
It’s been handled
:crazy_face: :pray: :wink: :+1: