My wife saw that when we were trying to figure out a name @GREANDAL . lol
Thanks.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, I liked that name cuz!

1 Like

That was hard brother. Those two names don’t marry well. lol

2 Likes

The wife came through like a champ, though! Tell her so!

You just did. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welp, I didnt like having money anyway.

3 Likes

I already have a name picked out for the ISS x Frankie, IF it works out like I hope lol

2 Likes

Dehydrated, up the water volume just a bit…

2 Likes

Moving this so folks don’t have to hunt, lol

I offer seeds in packs of 10;
All seed packs are $15.00 donation each, unless otherwise noted, there is a S&H $5.00 per order, discreet shipping worldwide
DM all requests, please.

Currently available in regular photo,
Sheelavathi New Offer - courtesy of @Oldjoints
FrankenDoubleBubble - (Frankenstein x BOG Sour Bubble) x BOG SB
HubbaBubba - Bubba Kush x BOG SB
Cinderella-99 got hit with mystery outdoors, courtesy of @BigMike55 , gotta be :fire:
NL#5 x PPP
Bloody Monster - Frankenstein x DragonBlood HashPlant
Black & Blu Cookies
GSC x BC
Mystery Mix :fire:

in Auto I have;
Sour60 reg

Any inquiries please go to DM, thnx folks!

6 Likes

Hey brotha can you drop the lineage if the Frankenstein on me/us please I scrolled back but couldn’t find it

1 Like

ALL seeds were bought in 1998
White Russian
Sour Diesel
The Pure(Skunk#1)
Blueberry
White Rhino
Hawaiian Snow
G13
then added Maui Wowie
and crossed back with;
White Russian BX1
sour diesel BX1

14 Likes

Johnny comes through once again! Fem Franks hit my mailbox this afternoon! Thanks again Johnny. Don’t sleep on the genetics my growmies. Fast efficient shipping as always, and killer genetics. Just take a look around, Johnny comes through with the fire. And this time a kickass trading card.

4 Likes

Thnx cuz! Grow on!

Most folks in the US should be getting their beans over the next couple days, others, like in Canada or elsewhere… not so fast. It sux folks, I know, but them beans are a-coming your way so please just be patient lol Everyone’s seeds have been mailed!

8 Likes

I should of added that I only live a relative hop, skip, and hop again away from Johnny. And we both have major mail hubs very near where we post from. However, I do believe its canadian law that you own an ice fishing hut…I suggest camping out by your preferred mailbox!

2 Likes

Sad fact cuz, that knife cuts both ways! lol If something is shipped from Canada to the US, that’ll take a few weeks too!

Been there done that, built a log cabin by my mailbox lol

1 Like

A log cabin? Damn, and here I thought it was ME that lived out in the boonies!

1 Like

What really sucks is waiting that 60 days, then getting a letter from chicago that they stole your stuff from amsterdam…but still sent ya the underwear it was hidden in! And it was the wrong size!

3 Likes

I can wait! Being part Slav I know how to line up proper. My missus is UK enough to know the secrets of the cue. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’ve had only a few packages I sent to other countries get intercepted. Some ‘slowed down’, but most make it through ok. I’d say 99%…
only 1-2 every 100

Also, when I replace a shipment, that one almost always makes it through lol I actually can’t recall a second shipment not making it.

With the exception of ‘Berzerk’, in Brazil lol to hear him say it, nothing ever made it to him!
No way of knowing exactly how many of us were taken in by his shenanigans

10 Likes