Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Sure, BBP is a specialized foliar. It was not designed as a ‘nutrient’.
You are invited to use any nutrient line or growing medium you choose…the better your nutrient program,
the better your results.

I believe you can now see why so little is required. Although I always give my dilution ratios in Xml/8 oz water you can extrapolate (i.e… 2ml/8 oz= 1ml/4 oz= .5ml/2 oz.) You only need mix what will be required to treat your existing foliage at the time…

2 Likes

Got ya so it’s spayed not fed into the medium .

2 Likes

Exactly,
The product is shipped with complete documentation, and I always encourage my growers to read it over and then get back to me with ANY questions before we start applying BBP!

3 Likes

I’d probably only need 3/4 of a gal max run through the sprayer to do the room .Perfect thanks

2 Likes

I use a spray bottle, as do most others. There’s no need for a pump sprayer. Unless you’re talking a LOT of plants! I use it on 40 max that’s 1 16oz bottle, and there’s usually a bit left in the bottle

And with the amount/treatment I do, you’ve seen the pics that resulted in

5 Likes

I thought it might be helpful to all growers to pass on some very positive feedback on this electric sprayer.
It is USB rechargeable, and from everything I’ve heard about it, it saves the hand cramps with spray bottles!!

EDIT: I do not have one myself, but it seems all the feedback I’ve received has been ‘pleasently surprised’
Amazon.com: airchr Automatic Spray Bottle Electric Watering Can Adjustable Water Sprayer Mist to Straight -White : Everything Else

5 Likes

Now that I could get used to lol
$24.00 on Amazon

1 Like

I use a Greco airless way better coverage I’ve found especially for bug control. I can fog the room in minutes works excellent for complete coverage

5 Likes

lol A paint-spray rig! Brilliant repurposing
But…in this instance, can be expensive with ‘left in line’ product?

1 Like

Thanks Johnny,
I just redid my deficient link!

Came to $26 and change after tax

yeah lol I had to order one, this will make it so much easier on my old arthritic hand

6 Likes

Friggin awesome!!! Deffo have carpal tunnel syndrome from playing drums … this will help with that!!! Great find thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

You can recover all product out of the sprayer simply by flipping a valve to flush. Definitely for a larger grow but once you pump that spray bottle till you hand cramps and you’ll appreciate a paint sprayer whether it’s a hand held or larger they are the cats ass.

1 Like

The only problem with that cuz, is once it’s ‘mixed’ it has a short shelf life.Doesn’t store well or long. Which is why you should only mix what is to be used in the very immediate future. Like that day
Like I said, expensive waste of product… not using it or in mixing way more than needed

2 Likes

I basically bought it to spray for bugs but have found it useful to use to feed or wash the plants at finish .

Thanks for poor storage tip on it best to mix less then have too much.

3 Likes

Bug spraying is a lot diff, lol the amount/price of product and use
For pest control, hell yeah! But I wouldn’t recommend for BBP

2 Likes

Definitely going to consider bbp from your 50% increase you mentioned. That’s impressive

2 Likes

Wow a lot of questions on BBP. I want to ask one also. When you did the autos with this product what was the light schedule? I don’t remember seeing it

2 Likes

!8/6 is always the recommended light cycle. Which I think I mentioned way back lol I figured that came from a lot of R&D and is ‘The One’ in recommendations, by all sites. So, that’s what I use.

Autos are very forgiving in the lighting, you can use 24 on, 20/4, 18/6.12/12…but 18/6 is most used for best results

3 Likes

I was sold on it…until I heard it extends the life cycle of the plant a couple of weeks. Here in Canada as an outdoor grower that’s not exactly what we’re looking for. I’m still going to try it on my autos and see how it goes though. Maybe I’ll try it on one or two of my faster photo finishers. I certainly like the fact that several respected folks on here are praising it’s results.

6 Likes