Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Which will be PDQ!
for those curious, that’s ‘Pretty Damn Quick!’ lol

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning OG’s, rise and shine. Thunder and lightning⚡️ in the forecast. Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

good morning gentlemen it’s lunch time here

3 Likes

@ Belgium the EU

2 Likes

Good morning JP!
Good morning everyone!!

5 Likes

Yo! Dudes of Dank!
(And Dudettes)
Have a great day.

6 Likes

Mornin’ you debonair mofos! :grimacing:

Where’s @Nagel420 been? Hope he didn’t finally read a box of Pork Roll and start questioning what else he could have been so wrong about for so long

3 Likes

Here’s how to eat Pork Roll.

Get it all prepared like you think would be good. Take it over to the bucket and throw that shit away. Go make a peanut butter and jelly sammidge. Bon appetit.

6 Likes

Do I need to make it a priority to get you to eat pork roll? If you like bacon you would like pork roll.

2 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Good morning all!

4 Likes

What’s up brother? Hey do you think you may be able to make it to the OG-BQ in Tulsa?

2 Likes

I will most def be there cuz lol it’s only a 20-25 minute ride and Oldjoints and us visit back and forth pretty regular
He comes over here and helps fix things, getting ready for the sale of this property.

3 Likes

That’s cool. Good to have friends you can count on.

2 Likes

I’m about 2 to 2 1/2 hours away from Jenks. Thats where I usually go when I come that way. I like the Mexican Restraunt on the Riverwalk there close to the OK Aquarium.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Rise & shine, It’s going to be a beautiful day. :sunny:

6 Likes

lol Damn Doc apt. first thing this morning for me and the wife both.

8 Likes

Sending good vibes your way Johnny.

6 Likes