Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning everyone out there in OG land

2 Likes

I’d say you got a bit of luck on your side today @oldmanautos!!!

3 Likes

for sure… thanks…

2 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed, @Kgrim, @Billybob, @Greenfingers, @CanuckistanPete, @oldmanautos, and @olschool.
Have a great day!

5 Likes

You also @blowdout2269
I already know that I’m walking into a shit show this morning, so I’m dragging my feet dreading going in.

2 Likes

That was my Monday! Lol.
I’m headed to PT first today. Gonna get a workout! :+1:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG! again, lol

Hey @Billybob I’ve seen both methods give folks good results, and also the opposite. Shrugs…

4 Likes

Good morning errybuddy.

4 Likes

Damn cuz, god thingyou had the alarm system rigged up. Things coulda been a lot worse, like you said!

edit… er, I mean smoke detector!

2 Likes

Morning early crowd :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Morning folks!

3 Likes

right… the grow house also has alarms and cameras 24/7 unfortunately it is like 15 minutes away, unless its 2 in the morning and a fire alarm was going off then it was like 5 lol…

3 Likes

A phone connected smoke detector? That’s a good idea, thanks ! Good to hear it saved your spot.

2 Likes

Good morning everybody!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

Good morning all! I hope everyone is fit as a fiddle and ready to play today!

I’m glad you caught that situation fast @oldmanautos . We’ve had failures that could have gone real bad too.

4 Likes

Im gonna play as much as I can, but im working too.

3 Likes

Yo @JohnnyPotseed
That potted Skywalker clone I gave you???
Here’s the mother. Basking the sun. Beautiful plant.

The top is level with my eyes.

12 Likes

Beautiful gal! I regretted culling the SkyWalker we had going but there were too many when we stopped growing commercial. lol Thnx for letting us get it back in our stable!

6 Likes

That’s a beauty Mike.

3 Likes