Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Not strong enuff.

1 Like

:rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :scream: :+1:
um… lol I think I’ll call BS on thatun! lol As hardcore here, it does the job for me and Rose, so I know it’s gotta work for you!

3 Likes

Haha Actually I have only used it twice so far. It puts me deep in the couch, I can say that.

4 Likes

Morning my green lunged friends of OG!

2 Likes

Mornin’ everybody. I’m late to the party!

2 Likes

Good morning all.

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly , good morning OG :pray:

3 Likes

Good morning OG
Tried a bit of this on the way to my shop today.
Straight up Kerosene on the front end, nice candy taste on the backend. Nice way to keep my blood pressure down for the day.

6 Likes

@MoBilly @JohnnyPotseed a few days back we were talking about being “Mr Mom” or some such. Which one of you was that?

2 Likes

I’ve had to play the ‘Mr. Mom’ role a few times over the years. Due to Rose going down with medical issues. A couple times for just over 1yr each.
Why? What’s up?

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed credit where credit is do sir. That’s all. Thanks for being a good human, steppin up for Rose and your family. I’m kinda old. Not going to say old-school, tho it fits often. I think this behavior, which who you did cuz it was necessary is in important example.
I don’t pretend to know about peoples lives. I see a lot of folks just bail on whatever, wife, kids, friends, parents, jobs, etc. I had examples from my parents and elsewhere in my family of helping people. It’s easy for me to do the right thing.
To get this straight, it’s not you blowing smoke up your own ass, it’s me patting you on the back.

3 Likes

Thnx cuz. It was always a joint effort with us in the raising of our 3 sons.I changed diapers as much or more than her, due to her being pregnant with a weak stomach, lol. It was just those couple long term periods i had to do everything.
BUt I’d take the boys everywhere with me. The older they got, the more fun they were. Fishing, hunting, trekking through the woods, swimming, teaching to surf, etc

6 Likes

Recently I was mr. mom for quite some time while at home injured. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, dinner, you name it. I could totally pull it off!
Now if she could just find that 100k+ a year job, I might just do it, lol. You could call me Tobey! :rofl:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

lol @chronix, trust you to still be up also!

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

Evening all. What do you find better c’s or STS . Had problems last time with very little pollen from the c’s spray .

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, have a nice day everyone.

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Kgrim @Billybob @Greenfingers & OG!

Have a Tuesday!

Happy Fruesday @Abbbian !

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all you OGers.
PSA: make sure you put a smoke detector in your grow area, was woke up at 2am with my phone going crazy, had to rush to the grow spot and found my dam space heater smoking, if it was not for the smoke detector the grow house would probably not be around anymore… sorry for the rant… Happy Tuesday… don’t you just love when the supposed overheat protection fails… IMG_3297

6 Likes