Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Bactrian Dromedary?

1 Like

Morning everyone. Got a nice sleep last night, thanks to some rosin I got from my friend in Tulsa. Thank you very much, brother.

8 Likes

:heart: :heart:
Always welcome cuz! Ya know dat, lol

5 Likes

Morning @buck90, @crownpoodle, @CanuckistanPete, @Greenfingers, @olschool, @BigMike55, and @JohnnyPotseed!

5 Likes

:heart:
Good Morning cuz!

3 Likes

Morning OGers…Happy Wendsday

4 Likes

lol I finally get some likes available!

3 Likes

Morning OG. Lets get this day over with.

3 Likes

I’m pretty tore up over here and would just like to share…

Sad to report that an old friend of ours(local boys) died in a car crash yesterday. Our ol buddy was 60 years young and survived by basically no one. His mother died about a decade ago, his older younger brother last year, his dad a few months ago, and the youngest doing what is likely a life sentence in prison. He’s had some struggles in life with diabetes and most recently throat cancer. But it never stopped him from being who he was. He was Peter Pan. Never wanted to grow up! Lol. Though his body was 80, he was 20 at heart. Always down to ride. He will be sorely missed. I mean, a fucking car crash? Not how any of us expected this to happen for sure. We think he was just ready to go. Remember to hug your loved one’s today. Life’s to short! RIP Todd. :pleading_face:

11 Likes

Damn cuz, I can’t put a like on thatun! Sorry to hear it, condolences.
It always sux to lose a good friend!

3 Likes

It’s ok. Like it up bro! I just keep trying to believe that he’s in a better place, and feels no more pain. Just sucks that I haven’t made time to see him in a while. Ya know, how you always with that goodbye…

5 Likes

Condolences @blowdout2269

1 Like

Too many folks seem to go before their time anymore. All the mass shootings, covid,etc.

2 Likes

Thanks guys.
Yeah, I lost my father at 64. Way to young. It’s gonna be a total shitshow when mom goes. My sisters are somethin else, lol. I can just see it now…

I hear that. I’m the oldest kid. My 3 sisters are all drama queens. My 2 brothers are dickheads. Needless to say, we don’t communicate very often, if at all. Pop passed at 65, mom went 10 yrs ago, now I figure, the ‘family’ is the boss,…er… I mean the wife, my 3 sons, their wives & kids.
4 grandkids, lol and they’re all just balls of energy! I need to figure out how to transfer some of it! lol

They were all cool… when they were younger and smoked! lol Now they act like that never happened, they don’t want to ‘be a bad influence on their kids’!
My 3 sons are the only kids of us 6 that haven’t had problems, lol
But, they all 3 smoke like their mom & pop! :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

Remember folks… THE FAMILY THAT SMOKES TOGETHER, STAYS TOGETHER!!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone!

Condolences @crownpoodle that sucks. It is a weird time. A buddy just had a stroke 5 days ago. He’s 50! Another friend died about a week earlier and he was 59!

@JohnnyPotseed it always confuses the sh)t out of me that people forget they were young and there behavior.

Pre coffee disclosure

1 Like

IKR? lol My siblings forget their roots! The whole family was into the ganja growing back in the 50s & 60s, even into the 70s. then they started to get ‘respectable’…
At family reunions,get togethers, if I even mentioned anything about it… “Oh, we don’t talk about that”!!
Well, I say 'F’that!
I’m the oldest living male/family name carrier, so considered the ‘patriarch’ now, lol I won’t let em forget their roots, and they don’t want me around because of that! lol

6 Likes

That so confuses me. Rewrite your past! My past is what shaped me into who I am today. I always think my past experience gives me the ability to help others. How can I help if I ignore it!
Makes my head hurt :disappointed:

2 Likes

lol I just think it’s so F’n funny though! Here I am, growing like always, even went legit commercial awhile. My boys all smoke like burntout diesels, same as the wife n me. lol They’re the only ones not messed up, or with records, divorces, etc. I think it’s almost like poetic justice!
The 3 sister of mine can’t stand that either!!

4 Likes

I’m sure if you said that to them it’ll piss them off! It is definitely funny

1 Like