Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Thank you!

2 Likes

One of the last in part #3, went to work and all of the sudden, here we are in part 4. Good afternoon OG’s.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Doc gave me good news and bad news… good news is I’m not dead yet. Bad news is I’m not dead yet! MUAHAHAHAHA!!
Seriously though, lol the blood pressure /flow is much better now to the right leg, almost back to just over 90%. So the stint implants are doing the job! Now on to the next problems, lol.

No more talk from Doc about possible amputation, this is great news to me, actually!
I kept trying to tell em, I’m frigging Peter Pan, just trapped in an ol fart’s body! If only the good die young, I’ll live to 101! lol

26 Likes

Thats the attitude bro !
Good news though that’s for sure!!

4 Likes

Well, that’s more good than not. :slight_smile:
This makes me happy bro. I’m sure Rose can breath a lot easier now.

7 Likes

Yeah cuz, she goes into the exam rooms with me. lol I don’t think she trusts me to tell her everything they say!

But, lol she’s right! That’s why she doesn’t trust me in that respect! lol I was known for leaving small details out.

12 Likes

Doctor, can I play the piano anymore?
Of course you can.
'Cause I couldn’t before!

2 Likes

lol Ya left out the drum beat after that punchline…
Ba-da-bump

3 Likes

You’re up and at em that’s a plus lol.never give up keep on kicking! you have a at home hobby wich helps immensely I bet

2 Likes

Growing Ganja has never been considered a hobby, cuz lol. It was my first ‘job’ and also my first love. After having literally grown it all my life, I couldn’t begin to imagine ever not growing! I consider it a lifestyle, no hobby. Sorry for correcting you there! lol

Growing Ganja is second only to my wife and kids lol

7 Likes

Holy hell, that’s good news, Boss!
The other bad news is, now, Rose wants you to take her dancin’.
Ok maybe in a couple months.
Good report, bruh.

8 Likes

Great you got a good report from the doctor JP, Good morning!

Good morning y’all OGs

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, glad you got good news for a change from the docs. Good morning OG’s, im in training Tuesday.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

You in training at work @Greenfingers ? I love getting paid to learn something new….especially if it means more $

1 Like

Yeah, after 32 years here im learning how to run a plasma cutting machine. It’s their way o messing with the older guys on the way to retirement.

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG.

That’s great news about the ol’ stilts JP…glad to hear it!

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all my other OG bro’s and sisters out there! May your crops grow taller than the bugs can fly!

7 Likes

happy hump day all 3 inches on the ground and still snowin

3 Likes

@olschool
They, right now, have us in the ~7" band on the map. I’m hibernating for a few days. lol
I’ve got great company, firewood, food and a full tank of fuel in the big tractor. I’m ready. BRING IT ON! (not really).

6 Likes