Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Sounds like at least you’re ready lol I sure ain’t lol

But then again lol I’m never ready for snow!!

3 Likes

This just in:
So a big cat starts killing dogs in the mountains and Derek Wolfe, former defensive end for the Broncos, took his compound bow and took care of business.
Would you just LOOK at that cat!!!
I’m sorry but, I’d have left the bow at home and brought my 7mm Mauser. I’d want some distance between me and this monster.

7 Likes

That’s one bigass cat!
Think I gotta agree with ya cuz lol

3 Likes

The thing was living underneath a woman’s porch. She said she couldn’t understand why her house cats were acting weard. lol

I wonder why!?

5 Likes

Can’t figure out just exactly why her cats were acting weird? lol

2 Likes

Good morning ladies and gents and specifically our bionic JP! Excellent news about the blood flow.

I would definitely want something with more energy on the target than a bow with that beast. .50 bmg would suit me. LOL I used to clear feral hogs for some family in Texas and I didn’t feel naked with my M1a but there were times when I almost wished it was an M14. LOL

3 Likes

She had no idea a 200+ lb male cat was living under her house. Dogs led Derek to the woman’s house and they busted the cat out from under it and tracked it to around 9,300 ft elevation before they treed it.

4 Likes

Some badass dogs there.

1 Like

I think I’d want a ‘BFG’ for thatun, a really ‘BFG’ lol any ‘BFG’ lol
As in Big F’n Gun!

and yep @GREANDAL an M14 would do lol

3 Likes

A catnip grenade? lol

2 Likes

Scratch the catnip and you’re about right.

2 Likes

Morning OG!

5 Likes

Catnip bomb, more like

2 Likes

When you reach the last of 20 rounds, every round counting, and they’re still coming it’s pucker time for real.

3 Likes

:scream: :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

I knew a guy that spent two years killing wild dogs out South of Ft. Leonard Wood (paid by Ft Wood). Folks used to drop into the Mark Twain forest and release dogs when they were stationed elsewhere. These dogs would go feral, have litters… Some of them had absolutely no fear of humans.

He said much the same about some of those packs. These dogs were a menace to everyone living down Hw17. They even ran the hogs out of the area. That’s something right there.

6 Likes

Wild dogs have been a nuisance in a lot of places over the years. It’s not a new problem. Folks shouldn’t. but do, turn unwanted dogs loose to run wild. There’s been a few times different states have had to put bounties on em.

3 Likes

People “think” they are doing their dogs a favor by releasing them into the forest instead of taking them to a pound. They don’t realize the dog will either be killed, starve or go feral. That is just plain cruel in my mind.

6 Likes

Here’s a few pics of what’s happening in my barn
first up is the budroom, everything is doing good there’s a Frankenstein and SkyWalker to come out in another week or so, another Frankie just starting to flower along with a few Island Sweet Skunk and Buddha’s Cane.

A bud on the SkyWalker

in the veg room, the Bonsai’d Frankie mom, in need of a trimming lol

in the middle of room, under the big LED is more autos, doing their thing

Didn’t grab pics of the shelf plants. clones, sorry.

20 Likes

It’s looking Beautiumuss!!!

3 Likes