Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Definitely taking notes here :memo:

2 Likes

There again, brother… the bag doesn’t stop the heads from exploding. You’ll get the same result no matter what you use to protect the buddage.
You’ll still get a buzz, but it would be so much better if not using a microwave oven.

Just lay the bud(s) on top of the TV/cable modem, if nothing else.
We just lay it out somewhere it isn’t bothered until it dries enough to test smoke lol Air-dry…

It’s been many years since that problem has been for us, but when it did happen, we’d use a conventional oven, or toaster oven, or even turn on the toaster, and let it heat up (like toasting slices of bread) then lay the buds on top of it to dry. lol Anything but the microwave, I tried that a few times, and looked at the buds under a microscope, every time the trichs were exploded.

edit… it’s the nature of the process using microwaves. They heat stuff up from the inside out, making the water and sugar molecules vibrate So no matter WHAT you use to ‘protect’ the buds… they heat from the inside out, causing the trichs to explode.
Heat some spaghetti sauce in a microwave without covering it… This will show you what happens! lol The inside of the mic will be covered!

2 Likes

Again, yep. lol
I said it “worked” not “worked well”. :rofl:
Now we hang our test buds in a net hanging over the lights in my veg room. The air is moving and they dry pretty quickly. Overnight is normally sufficient depending on the size of the bud.
We’re never out and impatient anymore. And that’s a good thing.
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

My Man! lol Glad ya don’t use the ‘bro system tech’ anymore!

lol I know… there are folks that simply swear by microwave use for fast drying buddage. But they just don’t know, bless their hearts. :roll_eyes:

And that last is said in the true southern meaning/use of the phrase!

edit… ya know, lol there are folks up north that actually think that term is ‘so nice’ :rofl: :joy:
When in fact, it’s basically calling em dumbF**ks! Just the ‘polite southern way’ lol

4 Likes

Mild: uninformed Idjit
Spicy: Shit heel F#*ktard
:joy::rofl:

For the record it’s been almost 20 years, but I have used a microwave. We had a “special” paper towel method that we thought we were pretty cool with! :wink::woozy_face:

3 Likes

Well, lol being a true southern gent, I prefer to let em know in a more subtle fashion…

2 Likes

It’s more fun to watch them walk away with a smile too! :joy:

But we’re all thinkin it! :joy:

2 Likes

My grandma used to say “well, bless her heart” and yep I always understood it as “that poor dumb b**ch”

5 Likes

Yeah I find if I put a moist paper towel on top it when microwaving it preserves more than if I bake it and it is way faster and about the same result as a dehydrator strength wise. This is just for a taste, the rest gets dried correctly

2 Likes

Well heck! Just Bless all our little hearts then! :joy:
We’ve all been there! :grin:

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl: too funny

2 Likes

Sorry cuz, but I can’t like that! lol If ya haven’t figured it out yet that I’m ‘down’ on using the mic, read over my previous posts. lol

edit… lol please don’t make me say it… (the ‘bless your heart’)!!

2 Likes

It’s ok @Natea . I got ya for sentimental reasons! :joy:

2 Likes

Whatever gets you to where you’re going. lol
Works for me.
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

I already did ! :joy: :point_up_2:t3:

I think we can all agree it’s definitely not the best method… at all! :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

I do like ya, @Natea I just hate the use of a mic for drying, no matter WHAT you do to ‘protect’ the buddage!

1 Like

Sorry. I was just picturing @JohnnyPotseed 's face getting more and more red. lol
:thinking:
How can I get him to post again???
Actually, you don’t loose any goodness if you scrape the walls of the microwave down… HEY!!! A new way to get resin from the buds!!! Win Win!!
:blush:

4 Likes

:scream: :thinking: :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

or roll up and smoke the bag, paper towel, or whatever used to protect the buddage! lol

3 Likes

Again you’re thinking outside the box man!!!

2 Likes

Just put the bag over your head while smoking it so no one knows it’s you! :wink:

3 Likes