Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations on the next installment!!!
Talkative bunch here😁

2 Likes

lol ain’t that what it’s all about, though?

3 Likes

It really is!

:heart: :heart: :heart: Still outta likes, so here ya go brother

1 Like

I’m gonna shut down for the evening here, folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good night Johnny! :sleeping:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Congrats Johnny on the start of another thread and thanks for having me, I really enjoy following.
@Maddawg you setup looks spectacular, very nice

5 Likes

good morning @buck90 and the OG fam!

have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. The next chapter begins, happy hump day everyone.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. I’m up way earlier than I want to be!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny! :fist:t3:
Good morning OG! Good morning y’all! 🪶🪶

8 Likes

Ain’t we all? lol I looked at the phone and saw 4:15 and just groaned

6 Likes

Definitely would have preferred a couple more hours! Oh well off to make some coffee

6 Likes

On another note, lol now that I’m up (kinda/sorta) I can’t wait to get out to the farm-inna-barn to check on all my new babies! Gotta lotta up-potting to do!
Hell, there’s just a lot to be done, but since my back is out bad, I been slack AF! So damn much I wanna/gotta get done, and just been doing the bare minimum, to get by with stuff…

10 Likes

I love the early morning motivation :grin:. I also understand the pile of stuff I need to get done and the amount I am getting done are vastly different :joy:

5 Likes

ROLLOVER! Congrats again!

3 Likes

Goood Morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Congrats and hope the coffee gives you some pep in your step to knock out all that up potting. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

thnx brother… it ain’t just up-potting needing done. That’ll get done this morning… it’s a lot of other stuff that I’m slacking on! I wanna get some more grafting taken care of, i have these ‘Root Balls’ i want to play with, seeds to drop, cuttings to tend… oh yeah did I mention a whole LOT of up-potting? I’m talking probably 30 or more plants, lol These gals are gonna start to suffer, if I don’t get after it. Some of em, at least!

these things were only $10.60 so I figure check em out. i saw others have decent results with em. Beat the hell ouitta taking cuttings and using humidity domes, and such

6 Likes