Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Good morning my friends!

7 Likes

Those look sweet, have you ever grated on multiple strains on a single mother plant?

I have my work cut out for me in the next run haha. I will jungling a bunch. I will need to learn how to graft if I keep any more moms.

I may have to try them out, Lately since im cheap and dont want to buy rapid rooters. I’ve been use soil just to keep it simple. Soil, dampening soil with water/super thrive mix. Cut, dip in clonex then placed into soil. 1 for 2 with this method. Most recent cuts could make it 2 for 3 :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:man_facepalming: :crazy_face: :rofl: :thinking: I’m sitting here feeling industrious as all get out! But, in reality, lol I probably might get a dozen or so of the smaller ones done, then have to stop…

1 Like

I’ll post pics of the attempt, so folks will see how/if they do ok. It can make cloning easier, for me at least. lol

I like the ‘re-usable’ part too, lol

3 Likes

Morning, @JohnnyPotseed ! Congrats on the new page of the thread. Just wanted to drop a line in and say thanks for all you do around here. Haven’t had cause to cross paths with ya much yet, but it’s hard to toss a stone without hitting something you’ve touched or some of your work around here. Hopefully I’ll be in a good place to grab some beans off of you before the New Year. Gotta make sure the ship is tight before the end of the year though, eh?
Are you still well on track for another round of Fem Frankies in December/January? That one is definitely on my list…
Hope the coffee is hot and kickin and the plants are all happy. Congrats again.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

4 Likes

I’m in the process of generating more fem Frankie beans atm, cuz. How many or how successful this attempt will be is up to mother nature. But, there will be more fem Frankie seeds soon as I can ‘giterdun’!

5 Likes

Ok, I’m burning daylight here, lol heading to the barn, BBL…

4 Likes

New one huh? Morning folks!

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning OG!

Yellowstone
Hope y’all have a peaceful Wednesday!

7 Likes

Oh man, lol beautiful view!

Here’s a small peek at some of the stuff I got done this morning, folks. lol I had to stop after getting the clones potted into 12" pots and watering both rooms, re-adjusting the shelf, etc.

I knew I was biting off a chunk of work before I ever made it out to the barn, lol BUT… I did get the important stuff taken care of!
The 3 clones bought from thecloneconservatory.com into 4"pots
these are the gen 1 clones from a Gen 0 mother grown from Tissue Culture
1 SkyWalker, 1 Mai Thai Zkittlez Cake, 1 Sunset Fritter

then i potted up 8 Runtz clones into 12" pots, after rearranging the shelf to hold em

After watering both rooms, lol I’m worn out and had to stop… so that’s all i got for yas this morning.
thnx for taking time to look at a little bit here!

16 Likes

Lookin good brother! :fist:t3: Before ya know it you’ll have a barn full again! :grin: 2024 is lookin pretty sweet! 🪶🪶

4 Likes

Oh hell yeah, lol there are a few plans for 2024! :thinking: :star_struck: :scream: :+1:

2 Likes

Were those rooted clones from the Conservatory or were they cuttings? I saw that they also sell seeds. $75 for 15pack but they do not state the origin of the seeds. I.e. breeder.
I’m not sure but I could not find info on their clones either. But I have not spent a lot of time on the website, either.

4 Likes

Morning everyone in OG land

5 Likes

~35 lb Blue Cat. Scales are broken but I will weigh it when I get home to be sure of the weight.
Having a little luck on the lake.

37 Likes

Nice catch @MoBilly! I bet it’s really peaceful out on that lake at night!

6 Likes

Them Blues are good eating, hunters not scavengers…

6 Likes

It’s perfect out here. The water is calm, no wind at all. Cold as my ex-sister-in-law’s heart but we’re dressed for it.

7 Likes

Nice catch! That’ll make some good fillets :yum:

2 Likes