July 2020 Picture Of the Month **Contest Thread** 🎥

holy crap how long did you veg that thing?

7 Likes

My currently flowering plants belong more in the ugly plant thread than this one.

But I’ll submit a photo of some interesting stem gymnastics one of my plants managed to do by itself. I found this last night during defoliation:

Y’all have some amazing shots this month. I almost wasn’t even going to post a photo.

12 Likes

A month longer than I should have same with the highlighter next to it

3 Likes

Thanks @brampie!

1 Like

That looked like a CATERPILLAR at first glance! A FAT HAIRY CATERPILLAR!

1 Like

Uh, brother, DO YOU PLAY GUITAR? Because, if you don’t, with GIANT HANDS/FINGERS like those, Ya should! :+1:

2 Likes

Ok, I didnt realize that I am YET TO ENTER! like ENTER THE DRAGON except topsy-tur…forget it! On with the show!

Ok, what ya saw above is a nice MASSIVE MALE plant that Im crossing with 2 nice 3 fingered Herijuana plants, the Heri is courtesy of @Pedro_Bann and the plant in picture with silhouette of Mr Rand, here, is @Ftlob 's BLACK WIDOW x SENSI STAR! im soooooo looking forward to the potential that this cross MAY bear. Its also my FIRST TIME GROWING OUTDOORS in the raised bed with the soil I have been “nursing” for about a year now, and also MY FIRST TIME TRYING FOR SEEDS! it goes without saying that whatever I get will be shared with the community, YOU ALL, my grow family. I apologize for those of you who have heard all this before in my “DARK HERI-STAR” thread or just this fupping guy’s rhetoric, either way!

13 Likes

I attempted to learn in highschool really just bought a bunch of gear and never learned a song just some notes and a handful of chords I still have interest in guitars but I want to build them not play them

4 Likes

Oh, yeah, man, then start getting on it! You GOT HANDS , BRO! Im just saying! Luthiers are few and far between as far as the GOOD ones. Its a hard thing to craft a guitar. Check out Bob Taylor and Taylor guitars! Their shit is of legends, in my opinion. Crafts like that, and even our craft here, cultivating, it goes a long way

3 Likes

…and as you build, you’ll play and prolly blow us non-luthiers away!

2 Likes

18 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

any rules ?? not that i really care,.corona makes it hard to do anything hey

10 Likes

show ya more next contest ??

13 Likes

I still like the older names and love my Gibson , And Guild but I do have a Dean or two

4 Likes

Beautiful work my friend

1 Like

Which one is your entry?

Beautiful plants BTW

3 Likes

DEAN’s a relatively newer one as well, if you were going to classify TAYLOR as new, but I get your meaning. If NEIL YOUNG plays a fuggin’ MARTIN D42, then there’s a reason! Im not sure if he plays that model, but i know he plays MARTIN. I won’t cloud this thread up with anymore guitar speak, so I apologize @Mongobongo

2 Likes

Holy moly, brother, you got some BEAUTIFUL plants that obviously get a ton of love! Great effing job!

3 Likes