June 2020 Picture Of the Month **Contest Thread** 🎥

I’m about to clean house. I have 50 clones. I’m going to hold on to my bubblegum the blueberry the pupil Skywalker OG and wedding cake. The rest of them I figure out if anything Roots what looks good how is he and I’ll go from there. I just got this in house drop I’m already itching

1 Like

a bud of blue dream

9 Likes

Jesus Juice

14 Likes

Some Gelato33 I just cut 10 mins ago.

Basically a last minute throw together run. I’ll have better shots at the house. Looking good gentlemains!

Collateral damage. This guy was hiding right behind so his nuts got clipped. Accidentally.:rofl:

:blush::v:

15 Likes

Should call is Jesus H Christ? Jahmba juice n Jesus og? I got a few Joeseph OGxRomberry from Gazo. Gage Green has that shiznaz! Sweet bud.

4 Likes

I hope you held on to that momma

2 Likes

So for clarification, are the pics to vote on going in a second thread by themselves, with a poll?
Or are we voting for them in a poll set up in this thread?

I’m cool with either option, just wondering cuz I know it’s only like a 48 hour vote.

8 Likes

It will be in This thread I’ll have the poll up shortly.

Edit: change of plan. New pinned thread started just for voting

4 Likes

Do I have to have a journal or diary going in order to be able to participate in this?

4 Likes

You can sign up and participate in the July Giveaway. This months contest has been closed. Just about to vote on a winner.

3 Likes

Dang! I was hoping to come in and steal the show before the final buzzer went off! Lol.

5 Likes

Thank you much brother. No rush.

2 Likes

We’ll save that pic a couple more days and come crashing in July

4 Likes

Ooooooh… The intrigue… The anticipation! Next month I’m waiting till the last second and getting the best pic the goroka can manage.

4 Likes

Next month I will be mid flower everywhere :roll_eyes: not much excitement in mid flower lol

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see who wins all are amazing entries
Peace
Paps

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: June 2020 Picture Of the Month - Vote!

Voting is open!

2 Likes