June 2020 Picture Of the Month **Contest Thread** 🎥

:movie_camera::boom::seedling: Picture of the month contest thread! :seedling::boom: :movie_camera:

How it works -

Each month you can enter one (only one) Amazing picture from a current Or recent grow. It can be of anything. Trich shot, bud shot, aphids eating your stem shot :rofl: etc… on the 1st of each month a winner will be chosen by whomever is judging that month. Might be me or a guest judge or a poll. We will switch it up each month to make it fair.

To enter is simple. Donate 12$ USD to the site https://overgrow.com/donate (cards accepted, contact @LemonadeJoe if you prefer paypal). Put your name in the list below and you’re in for the year. Shipping costs are being taken care of by @PoppaPuff ( special thanks to him, what a great dude)

That’s 12 chances to win for only 12 bucks!

Rules

1. Only one entry per month per person
  2. Pic must be taken by you of a recent or current Ganja grow
  3. You must donate $12 to https://overgrow.com/donate (it’s card gateway, paypal available too - msg @LemonadeJoe)
  4. Entries must be submitted by the 28th of each month before 11:59pm (EST) at which time a poll will be posted to the thread. It will stay up until the last day of the month And a winner will be announced on the 1st of each month.
  5. You cannot vote for your own entry.

Whats up for Grabs

For the first 9 months a Vax Plus dry herb and wax Vaporizer and a pack of seeds from my collection will go to the winner

For the remaining 3 months the prize will be a VS dry herb Vaporizer and 2 packs of beans from my collection.

How to participate

:mega: Please enter your name below to participate after you have donated. @LemonadeJoe will be confirming that each participant has donated 12$ for the contest.

:busts_in_silhouette: List of participants:

1. 7lpdwcaw
  2. Stickyjones
  3. goatrock
  4. TheShowMeHomie
  5. HandBanana
  6. DiggySoze
  7. jamescoldflame
  8. Dej
  9. Budafly
  10. schmarmpit
  11. PotentChronic
  12. randrobertson522
  13. Comacus
  14. Indoornesian
  15. Heliosphear
  16. DesertGrown
  17. brampie
  18. Seymour Green
  19. Pawsfodocaws
  20. Ak49
  21. papalag
  22. dr.h00k
  23. Joey420

:top: :white_check_mark: Confirmed participants above this line.
Please add your username below this line. You will be confirmed ASAP. Thank you.

24.terpysmoker
25. canofbusjoe

12 Likes

I’m already ready already for June.

Copper coloring on a Kashmir.

36 Likes

A pot made of roots :laughing: From here

24 Likes

Damn bro, myco much? lol

That reminds me of a few of my grows… That’s getting the most out of your pot, for sure. That’s a great pic!

10 Likes

With rona and all the general unrest in the world, don’t forget what summers all about lads. Family, food, and fun.

35 Likes

Right on, I just finished a case of that 40th Anniversary Ale. I still like the Celebration Ale better. peace

9 Likes

Myc drop :studio_microphone:

7 Likes

lemon kush on the cure…

24 Likes

I can’t wait to have one in full flowering glory

5 Likes

Was going to do a plant pic but I got to share this again for everyone else to see who isn’t in the private lounge

This is the OG spirit alive (a gift from a member)

40 Likes

Hey man, that looks fetchin’ TASTE-TACULAR!! That almost neon green flower with those delicious looking bird parts and whats that squash or what with the cobbed corn? DEE-LISH-EE-OSO!!!

6 Likes

Lemon Headband on the right, green crack on the left.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Your pic didn’t load

3 Likes

From the above post

4 Likes

I saw it lol I’m a little slow sometimes :joy:

4 Likes

Aren’t we all? Probably why they call it “dope”

4 Likes

Ahh, nice! I may have to try running that green crack! Looks nice

1 Like

Only 5 of 19 pics in so far. The anticipation is killing me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Dang, I need to get on it! I was thinking we just started this month and I got TONS of time! Its cool, though, another excuse to go stare at my plants…
:drooling_face::+1:

4 Likes