Juno's Strainaholics Anonymous Contest (continued)

Hey @Juno , I have posted in the strainalholics thread but am in Canada so can’t join the fun although it will be fun to watch. Thanks for putting up the contest. Best of luck to all you Americans, time to see if you can get your addiction under control, lol.

6 Likes

Hey @Dougdawson,
If you know of anyway to ship discreetly and not have issues I’d be willing to include Canadians. And if someone here that’s included in this contest would be will to ship to Canada, I can ship your winning beans to them then they can ship to you, I’m down with that also.
Is someone willimg to ship to Canada? If so let me know and I’ll throw in a sealed pack of beans from a random breeder for your trouble.

5 Likes

I’d be open to shipping to Canada if you need me to; full transparency though, I’m fairly new here. I’m gonna be here a lot, but if you’d prefer someone who’s been around longer, I won’t be offended.

4 Likes

I could be a back up source for shipping to Canada if need be, I have done it quite a few times with my giveaways. All good either way.

2 Likes

Why don’t we let @bassman5420 handle it, for everybody’s comfort.
I’ll be the backup.

1 Like

I’m willing to put my trust in you and have no problem with that after all you were transparent that ur new. Now it will be up to @DougDawson to reply and should be a done deal.

3 Likes

Thanks Heady

2 Likes

You cool with that @bassman5420 ?

1 Like

Btw, just making sure in advance, I hope that getting seeds from the fall box won’t count as relapsing. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m going to have to spend money on them, but it’s not exactly like buying them, just sending in money to cover shipping and a small donation to the server.

3 Likes

Not a problem, already ordered prior to the challenge is okay.

3 Likes

Lol, it’s like that last party before you go to rehab.

5 Likes

I’m down with whatever bud, ill be here to lend a hand if needed at all. :+1:

Hey bud, that would be awesome. I got no problem sitting this out though, I get not wanting to cross border ship. That said I am happy to join in if you are cool with it. Thanks very much. Also thanks to @HeadyBearAdventures and @bassman5420 for offering to help. Whatever you decide is cool with me @Juno , appreciate the giveaway either way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Donnie is that you ?

We do, and yay!

Count me in!

Although, looking at tomorrow’s Mephisto drop, this is going to be tough!

4 Likes

Thank you bassman5420

3 Likes

You’re in @DougDawson

4 Likes

LOL, buckle down and resist the urge brother, you can do it.

Thanks bud, ok on the seeds wagon. No more seeds will be purchased until next year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay so far it looks like this:

1. @cormoran
  2. @HeadyBearAdventures
  3. @bassman5420
  4. @DougDawson
  5. @Yetigrows

Don’t know if you officialy entered @Comacus so I let spot 4. Open. Please let me know. If not @Yetigrows takes spot 5.

3 Likes