Juno's Strainaholics Anonymous Contest (continued)

Have you SEEN tomorrow’s drop?

TWO never before released strains!

2 Likes

I dont need a prize but count me in.
Eye on a bigger prize

1 Like

Green Monday is coming up.

1 Like

2 for $40 @CornbreadJunior :slight_smile:

Ruh Roh Shaggy……….

2 Likes

Does being gifted seeds count?

1 Like

???:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:???
Hmmm

My doors are gonna be closed.

I’m gonna try to make the cut this time :sweat_smile:

Not sure that should count, it’s a server fund auction…

And damn, I hope not @ShiskaberrySavior! Around here, I’d be off the wagon by tomorrow at that rate.

3 Likes

No gifts are okay if they were not asked for. But I’ll let those of you that entered decide with a vote and make it democratic.
If it’s for the greater good like a server fund then that is acceptable.

2 Likes

Your first post mentioned it being for people who have a problem buying seeds, nothing about collecting seeds from giveaways and such. If I have to sit out every giveaway between now and February as well as not buying anything, I’ll just bow out now… if it’s just for buying things from breeders/seedbanks, with no connection to the site, I’m in.

3 Likes

Yeah, I forgot all about that auction. I only bid to support the server, didn’t really need the seeds, but if that disqualifies me than so be it. I will accept that if @Juno feels it violates to conditions of the contest. Well, that’s if I don’t get outbid :slight_smile:

No doesn’t disqualify. As the original post stated for purchasing seeds for the Xmas and New years sales.
Sorry for the confusion all purchases prior to or not pertaining to X-mas and New years does not qualify nor does Xmas or new years server fund auctions.
Sorry for the confusion. I got confused also. Thanks for bringing that up.
Early Xmas and New years sales will disqualify you tho. We all know most sales start early.

3 Likes

does buying seeds tomorrow disqualify me :sweat_smile:

last time for the year i swear :rofl:

3 Likes

I also placed bids on the server auction a couple of days ago

2 Likes

Okay, for my part I’m comfortable with others acquiring seeds, as long as no $$$ exchange is involved.
That said, I’m going to attempt to completely go cold turkey on seed acquisition for the season. That’s my personal goal!

3 Likes

I’m not entering but I think there should be a free pass on the fall box for those that already signed up and will have to pay within the contest window.

Very cool contest idea @Juno!

Edit: sorry I just seen @Cormoran post already covered that :+1:

5 Likes

Man if I joined. I would fail for sure.

5 Likes

Huge sale at dcse!!! Deals start at midnight

5 Likes

Joti is 20% off until December 1st seen the promo code on instagram. 45$ packs

3 Likes