Just started a new grow

So it has begun I am back after a 6 month break from growing. This line up is sure to produce some fire. Also will be breeding this round too. I am going to be working on the farmers wedding and hopefully finding one of the 3 phenos I like and a male to go with it. Also if I find a solid male I am probably going to chuck a few clones of him in a light dep hoop house with one of each of these females as long as they look and grow good. Should have farmers weddings f2 and a few cross. Super excited for this year. I’ll also be running some indoors too at some point later in the season. The strains are 2 blue dream x magenta hashplant, 2 Hudsonvalley hashplant, 2 pineapple skunk, 3 sour diesel haze, 2 arcata Trainwreck, by Ripple Organics, also got a csi purple urkel. 1 Afghan skunk, 1 northern lights, and the strain my buddy and I made 12 farmers wedding.

15 Likes

So most of them have sprouted and the rest are not far behind. From left to right. First row from front to back have two Arcata trainwrecks behind them I have two blue dream Santa Cruz cut x magenta hash plant, next row front have one hemp plant my wife’s waiting on more seeds to sprout. Behind that have 2 Hudson valley hashplants. Behind that have 2 pineapple skunks. Next row front is one of the 9 farmers wedding strain my buddy and I made. Behind that is 1 Afghan skunk followed by 1 csi purp Urkle s1, then a northern lights and another farmers wedding. Next row all farmers wedding. Next row the first 3 are farmers wedding doing a pheno hunt and breeding sesh with them. Last in that row is one of the two Kandahar landrace x heirloom afghan. Last row is 3 sour diesel hazes then the second Kandahar landrace x heirloom afghan. Going to be funky working with them all. Should be able to clone within a month. Going to be doing a breeding project in a light dep hoop house. Also at another location too.

4 Likes

Oh how well I can relate to that… lol

Good luck on your run!

3 Likes

Oh the Hover lol
Been there for sure
Good luck

2 Likes

@Rhai88 thank you man

1 Like

@Toker1 thank you man yeah 16 years of multiple grows a year and I still hover even knowing it’s not going to make them grow any faster lol.

1 Like