JustANobody gives stuff away.... Again

Good to see you back man!!

8 Likes

I’m glad you’re coming back. I bid on a lot with your crosses because I didn’t want to miss out on that blockberry or the f2.

5 Likes

Heck, I’m just pretty much a lurker and I’m glad you are back.

9 Likes

LOL, that was quick. Welcome back bud. Don’t let others dictate what you do or where you hang brother. Just do you and all will be well. :v:

21 Likes

Glad to see you’ve decided to stay @JustANobody …“Illegitimi non carborundum!

9 Likes

Sometimes we need to step away and cut down a bunch of trees to clear our mind.

31 Likes

Absolutely, I agree 100%. If nothing else it gives us a chance to analyze things after the emotions have calmed. Great to see you decided to stick with us brother.

17 Likes

… Uh oh…

11 Likes

Ooops, sister? Never thought to ask.

4 Likes

One of us. One of us.
Gooba gabba gooba gabba

2 Likes

Definitely a dude.

8 Likes

Sometimes thats what truly needs to happen… good tonsee an avatar next to your name again.

6 Likes

Very well said

Also

Welcome back @JustANobody! Glad to see you’re hanging around bud :metal:

6 Likes

We love ya @JustANobody for being you. Don’t ever change.

9 Likes

Got nothing to say cept that been silently stalking oops, mean watching ur progress since your @JustANobody beginning here… you certainly sure have picked it up since then…keep us inspiring to do better… Hell yeah :+1: I just got a new badge that says been here 365 days in a row…

11 Likes

I think he was referencing your use of “brother” because Tst did that a lot :joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Need a Hulk Hogan gif with that brother

8 Likes

@JustANobody welcome back brother…thank you for everything you do around here…good to see you back, wasn’t the same around here without you

14 Likes

AHHHH I knew you still loved us :green_heart:
Welcome back growchacho :call_me_hand:

13 Likes

Great line even better movie but That line was stolen from an old black and white movie called Freaks! One Of Us Freaks GIF by Maudit

@justanobody now the thread has calmed down I got some shares.

gmo moved outside in 3 gal fabric
Romulan moved outside in 3 gal fabric

black widow put in the ground in amended 1’ wide by 2’ deep hole. The rest are in 3/4 gal pots to be shuffled around until I get more room! Oh ya and put a gmo in flower tent in 3/4 gal just to see what I get! Thanks again man. Every cut rooted except the bbm x bb and I’m gonna run them all! Well eventually lol.

Edit: if you read the labels I marked the gmo and Romulan backwards lol :person_facepalming:

20 Likes