JustANobody gives stuff away.... Again

Wtf did I miss? Thought the TST bullshit was done with. Move on. Put it in the past

2 Likes

I hope he’s just taking a break, true OG spirit and very generous with his genetics :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@JustANobody has entries in @DougDawson fundraiser… hope they figure something out

2 Likes

All his obligations are taken care of .

7 Likes

What a shit show, I see the marketing department is shitting everywhere again.

I said I’d donate those packs, so I will donate those packs. It’s really that simple.

27 Likes

I’m going to delete my response . My apologies to everyone for falling in the mud. @moderators , could you consider removing my part of post #831. I do not wish to continue this non productive encounter. Many thanks

8 Likes

One quick glance of his asshat thread shows his true side. Bullying, putting others down. Might as well be an HR manager ffs. I really hope he is not getting involved, and should move his continuing bs to his own thread and stop clogging good… No, great peoples attempt to OG the fuck outa this place

6 Likes

This homie has absolutly no association with OG or Joe about how things work here so i dont understand why he says that out loud…

As for you leaving @JustANobody , it sucks… i hope you come back, i really do… youre a good guy, youre full of info and great genetics, and youre also a generous member and its good to see…

What sucks is when generousity is slapped in the face by the rotten apple at the barrels bottom… they truly ruin it for everyone.

We’ll be here if/when you decide to return.

28 Likes

Fuck that ! Let’s RALLY ! Cider time!

11 Likes

Ml&R @JustANobody
The right people appreciate you :blush:

2 Likes

@JustANobody your very much appreciated here brotha man hope to see ya back

5 Likes

I’m a self appointed COO. What a mess

3 Likes

Not sure what’s up here, looks like the thread has been cleaned up. I never doubted you @JustANobody but if something changes please just let me know. Be a shame if you were not around any more, you are liked by many here and it would be a loss for OG bud.

39 Likes

I sure hope he’s not gone. In the short time I’ve known him he has been an incredible person, a very generous and sincere human being. Hopefully he’s just taking a break, but if he sees this I want him to know that we all appreciate him and care about him.

15 Likes

I could not agree more @Mattman, in my short time here, @JustANobody has been one of the most genuine and generous people I have met on OG, his knowledge (always ready to share) and many giveaways have been brilliant!! His thread has always made me smile and re-invigorated my faith in people.
Hope to see you again @JustANobody :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

21 Likes

You nailed it @Nick@JustANobody has been a brilliant example of what this is place of all about

7 Likes

Hey man,

In another thread people mentioned how too much shit is left to private messages, and I agree. I know we haven’t interacted with each other all that much, but the passion you demonstrate on OverGrow is not only admirable; it’s what makes the website what it is. If more and more people like you leave, all we’re going to have left is dudes arguing about Boron all day. I’m not pretending to know what went down over the past few months, but at least I’m a bit more informed now. And I know it won’t do you any good but, I’m sorry.

I hope to see your whimsical replies again soon, and if not… fair winds and following seas, my friend. You will be missed in your absence.

18 Likes

Fuck these hoe’s.
More giveaways starting tomorrow.

61 Likes

Threads been cleaned up.

31 Likes

Thank you for clearing it up, kinda weird…

14 Likes