JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

But seriously, what you see as simple or whatever, is very impressive to me

2 Likes

the OG way…

3 Likes

You pop those yet? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

your stuff is going to get worked in when i find ‘the’ GDP male.
mendo breath and GDP are going to have a date.

2 Likes

Are you talking dirty?! Totally kidding. But yeah, that’s the move brother. Overlapping is the key. Look at any modern cross/hybrid and you’ll probably find some sort of overlapped fire.

4 Likes

when time permits…

wish i had more space. a multitude of moves would be made.

4 Likes

Yea but that goes both ways man. You got some amazing stuff going on

3 Likes

First cut from @Rhino_buddy has graduated into the Veg tent. Romulan Biker cut.

13 Likes

And another romulan bikers cut to veg.

14 Likes

No more room to add more. I really need a better eye for picking out males.

2 Likes

I looked at my posts and I’m day 38 of 12/12.

This is @jaws FP OG F4 Female #1. Her smell is starting to develop and she is very fruity, it’s kind of soft, but it’s a pleasant fruity smell, too soon to call it the cereal pheno but it’s nice and fruity.

This is FP OG Female #2. She has a very strong citrus smell, like lemon or lime. She’s a big plant and looks like she will produce well so she will probably get kept around as well. She’s much hungrier, hopefully the flower girl helps her out.

23 Likes

ya ppl ask me all the time about what comes with the fpog and you my friend are seeing what she can offer, its very hard to pin it down because i have always just kept the line open and did not bottle neck her. the phenol’s and scents are all over the place which i think is a good thing gives ppl a chance to find something they really like in that strain.

but moving forward things are going to be a bit different as im going to actively hunting the fpog, apposed to just busting out f-gens. i have the f4 going now but its the cuts from the last round in which i did not find what i was looing for. she will produce more seeds in this run but next time out im going to be popping fresh/new seed line of fpog so hopefully i can find what im looking for in those.

we shall see …

11 Likes

I don’t typically have room to do any tester work but I would love to test your more worked FP OG lines in the future if you need testers. I am very interested in finding what I had in the early 2000’s. I’m very excited for the plants I have this round of them, very nice smells and look like it’s going to be good production. The buds are already nice and dense.

6 Likes

always needing testers, so far behind in that area its crazy.

you see me messing with a fpog you like just let me know.

thank you …

10 Likes

Awesome man, I am very excited to see your work on the FP OG. Glad to help, you do a ton of work and have some great stuff.

5 Likes

I recently won some “Forget me nots” from @Jaws for you to test out…

4 Likes

But are those fruity pebbles og? That strain holds a special place to me.

3 Likes

No clue, Mystery seeds… Could be good, could be blaa…

4 Likes

Could be the next big thing.

4 Likes

Thanks for the calcium chickens.

8 Likes