Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Here is some week 4 Copa Ban Ham/ p25 buds.

6 Likes

Mob boss runtz that stress hermied. I think I have a porch light issue outside cuz I’ve had 3 plants hermie recently. The other two were chopped but this one I scoured it and tried to get all the sacs off. I’m sure it will pollinate itself some but I just can’t bring myself to chop it. I moved it far away from the others but fingers crossed.

6 Likes

Stretchy Ewok x cdlc/lipsmacker @hollyho . It’s been really rainy and were finally getting some good sun.

7 Likes

Last pic I saw of her, she was short and bushy! She’s still shorter than the others tho. Are they starting to flower?

1 Like

Ya she’s more stocky. Ya just stretching and I can see the flowers getting started

1 Like

Yay!! I can’t wait to see her flowers!! Both parents were really dense so I hope it’s not wet where you live lol

1 Like

Was rainy for the last few weeks but supposed to be super sunny for a bit now.

1 Like

I hope it stays dry for the next 8ish weeks for you lol you shouldn’t have any trouble until the last half of flower, then I’d really keep an eye on her. My Ewok got so dense I had to trash about 2oz bc of bud rot :sob: still ended up with about 6. She was in a 1gallon container of coco too lol I’m excited for you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ewok on top. Lipsmacker on bottom

5 Likes

Wheeeewwweee! I forgot you popped a Lipsmacker!! This is very exciting for me :joy: are those in 5gal?

2 Likes

Here in az it never really gets too humid even with rains it was mostly like max 50%

1 Like

Ah ok. I forget where everyone lives. Yeah, I hear it’s hot as hell there lol

1 Like

Only in 2s right now but they are Velcro bottoms.

1 Like

Velcro BOTTOMS? I’ve seen the ones w Velcro side opening. Interesting!

1 Like

Ya bottoms have really thick netting and the bottom just pops off and sits on the ground or another pot.

1 Like

They are called marry pots

1 Like

Ahh! That’s what the ones in the garden are in too? I just thought u slapped your grow bags in the dirt for the roots to keep going lol

How long were the one in the last pic vegged for?

1 Like

Ya those are marry pots too. The one outside vegged very shortly as I was running outta room inside and had to bring a few outside prematurely. Maybe a month veg

1 Like

Oh the last ones are going on 6 weeks I think

1 Like

I wish I could see that kind of growth in 4 weeks lol I may have to go back to soil. Or get some automated feeding set up. I can’t keep up w watering coco. Guess that’s what I can use my time off doing - researching how to auto feed lol

2 Likes