*King Genetics Test Growers Wanted*

I was debating, but I could run them outside this summer.
Thanks for the tag.

7 Likes

Thanks for that @CanuckistanPete but the dance-card is full right now!

Looks impressive @Kushking902 and Happy SOWING of your Seeds

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @CanuckistanPete but my dance cards full at the moment.

@Kushking902 best of luck with the testing mate!

4 Likes

This is great. Iā€™m excited to see what theyā€™ll do!

I would totally take you up on this offer, but Iā€™m afraid that Iā€™m committed to other projectsā€¦for now.
Maybe in the future my friend.
Best of luck to you. I hope we find some dedicated testers thatā€™ll show us what youā€™ve came up with!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@THCeed you can send me your addy, I will get those out this week

2 Likes

NewIsh too page. New to growing. Looking for seeds for spring, I grow outside in michigan. ill take daily pics of grow and info. Ill have unicorn piss photo in 15 gallon, and then I got 3, 5 gallon fabric pots left. Please send seeds ill baby them.

1 Like

I came to te party

Never run anything with Wedding Cake, its a great opportunity

Thanks @Kushking902

2 Likes

Iā€™m very excited to see everyones Jacks Lemon Cake, it sounds like a great cross

4 Likes

No problem :grin:

2 Likes

I canā€™t participate this time but Iā€™m a little jealous of those who can. :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :palm_tree:

5 Likes

Lost a couple of the Mental Floss :roll_eyes: so a little room opened up. Seems fated since I just commented on how great the JLC looked and it popped up on the first list šŸ¤·šŸ»

7 Likes

@Kushking902
What about an outdoor grow?
Or do you just want indoor controlled grows? :thinking::v:

4 Likes

sign me up for the jacks lemon cake! Iā€™ll drop em asap. I just got containers to hold moisture for my seedlings and have tons of room. I plan on keeping my plants small hopefully :facepunch::pray::metal:

3 Likes

Indoor, outdoor, organic, hydro, whatever the grower wants. Iā€™m just interested in others documenting my strains in a variety of grow styles and locations :grin:

6 Likes

Sounds good man send me your addy

1 Like

Sheā€™s a beaut!

2 Likes

@ervasagrada @THCeed @ix3u @harveest
Beans are in the mail for you guys. :grin:

Thereā€™s still 5 available spots for anyone interested

4 Likes

Can I get in on this?

1 Like

@Sintax The reasoning behind the requirements listed in the first post was to deter people from signing up to overgrow for free seeds.
You joined 3 days ago and every post has been looking for seeds.
Iā€™m going to go against my better judgement and let you join in because I really donā€™t like to exclude anyone.
Itā€™s a good way for you to get to know everyone and show off your skills but please start taking part in this wonderful community sharing knowledge, grows and whatever else you see fit. The more time you spend on here the more you will get to know the family and you will never be stuck without quality genetics again because we all like to share with the family. :grin:
Send me you addy and I will get them out to you

24 Likes

Well said brother :metal:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes