*King Genetics Test Growers Wanted*

This will be a thread for testing new strains and showcasing others.
I will post a strain or two and get a couple members that are interested to grow them out so everyone can get a chance to see them in action.

The requirements I have for this are:

-Be on overgrow for at least 3 months
-Have space to flower out at least 2 females
-Start as soon as seeds are received
-Update on this thread at least once a week

I don’t like having requirements but want to make sure the purpose of this thread is fulfilled and feel like those requirements are fair for everyone :grin:

https://craftbreeders.com/marketplace/

44 Likes

Looking for some seeds. Ill post daily pics of grow. Hmu

3 Likes

Hey @Sintax first requirement isnt met. Introduce yourself and stick around a while. You will get seeds in no time.

15 Likes

The first strain is

NIX

IMG_2582

(JLC x alien apparition) x (chemdawg x space Runtz)

This is one you don’t want to miss! Bringing 4 beautiful, powerhouse strains into this mix for an out of this world plant! Looks, vigour, terps, and THC all unfolding in a 9 week flower cycle.

The second is

Jacks lemon cake

Wedding Cake x (Jack Herrer x Lemon Skunk). This one is special, very relaxing and get things done or at higher amounts, makes for a good nights rest. The trichomes on this are HUGE and has good return on concentrates. Purples towards the end of a 9 week flower cycle. The smell at harvest is like lemon/pine cleaner after dry and cure she smooths out to a light lemon/fruity nose and slight pine flavour

Would like 4-5 growers for each.

39 Likes

If I wasnt already commited for the next two grows id be all over it
@Illicitmango @luxton @Smooth @Franklin @LzBoy @Thats_bank

13 Likes

NIX
2. @Lobstah En-route
3. @Toker1 En-route.
4. @Sintax Delivered
5. @THCeed En-route

Jacks Lemon Cake

1. @Sintax Delivered
  2. @harveest. Delivered
  3. @ix3u Delivered
  4. @ervasagrada :brazil: Delivered
  5. @THCeed. En-route
24 Likes

C’mon, OGers…you need to be all over those “Jacks Lemon Cake”!!! You will NOT be disappointed. Don’t pass up this “OG-opportunity”, for true. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

@Kushking902 would love to take part, but am spoken for for the next 16 weeks unfortunately.

3 Likes

Oh man, I’d love to as well, but I’m not entirely sure when I’d be able to get to them and I’d feel horrible if I forgot.

2 Likes

When would you like some feedback? I’m just starting a grow in a week or two that’s full, so it’d be a couple months before I could get to cracking them…

2 Likes

I’ll check back im in the middle of flower but I’d be willing to and to do one of my condensed jounals too. Can you provide any info on what the crosses are to have a better idea of what would be suitable for my space? The SLH would be cool but some of the other crosses sound interesting too. Thanks for sharing :v:

4 Likes

There will be different strains showing up here check in anytime!
Whenever you have room and if there’s an available spot just let me know your interested :grin:

8 Likes

23 Likes

I made the sign up a wiki so feel free to put your name in as long as you meet the requirements :grin:

6 Likes

Is there a feminized line called “Queen Genetics?”

4 Likes

No lol but I like it! :joy:

6 Likes

I’m thinking really hard…I literally have a pack of brand new cups beside me right now

2 Likes

@Kushking902 - I’d gladly grow something, but just started my next grow a few weeks ago. Thanks for the offer though…and good luck!

@Loggershands @MissinBissin @THCeed @Pigeonman @Foreigner @Floyd @ShiskaberrySavior @TopShelfTrees1 @chronix

13 Likes

I pretty much got a empty veg tent I’m just debating do I want to take on the responsibility right now…I need to invest in some auto pots I’m getting lazy

7 Likes

Correction lazier

5 Likes