(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

Great job @Kyumonryu!

4 Likes

Hope everyone is having a good week. Not much to report on the seed plants.they’re back in the 4x4 after it got cleaned. There was a timer mess up and they got a few extra hours of light. No signs of issues. All the flowers are getting super heavy though.

Two of the clones have gone into my big room for unseeded flower.

The other clones should be ready soon but are a little smaller.

Super viney on this last one.

There is one more clone, however it only just rooted and is taking some time to recover.

49 Likes

Big plants look like they are coming along nicely :ok_hand:t2: and the clones look really healthy!

8 Likes

that tent looks gooood! nice work! :fire: :+1:

4 Likes

Nice one mate! Looks like an awesome run!

4 Likes

A few budshots snapped last night.

54 Likes

Looking pretty pretty @Kyumonryu the bud development is coming along nicely! Nice pics!

4 Likes

This is making me want to pop my pack!

4 Likes

@Kyumonryu these are looking fantastic! :heart_eyes:

I’ve been away from OG for a year or so, and I’ve misssd soo much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.
Would love to get in on these when they become available though.

Was the kush 4 x SSDD a regular release? Or was it a one off freebie Bodhi put out? Struggling to think if I’d seen these available anywhere.

:v:

6 Likes

Not sure if it was ever released for sale but it was one of his love-gift freebies a couple years back @ GLG.

27 Likes

Ah nice!! Thanks for the info.
I totally missed the SSDD boat and apparently all of the subsequent crosses too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ve just placed my first GLG order this week!
Hoping they make it safely to :uk: :crossed_fingers:

:v:

11 Likes

Yeaaaaa I missed out on the SSDD time period, too. Hopefully you got some good freebies in that GLG order. I got my stock of bodhi when they had the outdoor skunk revival packs as freebs.

3 Likes

@DirtMcGirrt, I can attest to SSDD f2 bx1 having a positive impact upon my multi-pronged neck issues.

Its an old Bone on Nerve situation, and after smoking this Uncured and possibly rushed Winter test-batch… sorry @HolyAngel; somehow I have a bigger range of motion, BEFORE the same pain/restriction occurs.

Seen as a Bonus, for sure, I’m growing more! Did not cure long enough to gain a real taste experience, 5 friends like it, 2 of them have found specific relief of some kind !

Hope this helps…

35 Likes

Nice and healthy looking girls :raised_hands:
I’m glad you took clones !

5 Likes

Thank you for posting your findings. This is great to know it helps you medically!

Last year, life and multiple family challenges got in the way of my grow of this but i will be popping more beans of SSDD f2 bx1 until i succeed.

15 Likes

I was off for about 8 months before last Christmas and it was pretty daunting catching up. Definitely busy around these parts, especially when you’ve got the mission of showering everyone with beans.

Also good luck with the comic book!

10 Likes

Just a small update. We are in week 5 after pollination, almost 6. 2 of them have started pulling the nutrients from the fan leaves in a major way. Good fade on all the others. Im going to run them until next week and start taking them down. Yay!

In the meantime here are some closeups.

58 Likes

Oh sweet man !
Is really that time already ?!!

Those girls look nice and frosty even tho their seed laden!
You did an awesome job brother, those are some really nice genetics :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Yeah man, came up fast! I’m pretty stoked on the genetics. They seem really appealing. I’m only dreading all the shucking haha

15 Likes

Looks great!!

4 Likes