Lambsbread -- were to find the bread?

any suggestions ?  there is a Lambsbread strain made by Vision seeds (lambsbread x AK)  yea- a hybrid (very soild mix)  Seen some other breeders but "out of stock" MassMedical "Mr.E" is a hybrid and is very good . No pure lines
2 Likes
7 Likes

geat to know the history of –

I got mine from sativa diva and u.s.c.

Richard Williams has a pure lambsbread at hempdepot

2 Likes

thanks will check them out

Legend farms on strainly has Lambsbread x headbanger regs
Ive got a few females in flower now and they lean to the Lambsbread side mostly and smell super rank! Just a fyi

2 Likes

have to look at Strainly - stop-ped there e-mails becasue I got 5 ±e-mails a day from them about strains - Good site for breeders to show their “stuff”

1 Like

like @RandomCalyxDB0 said “hemp depot ca” richard william has lambsbread. make sure to use the ‘ca’ otherwise it comes up some other hemp depot. he has them listed 10seeds/$50. think it may be time for me to try this forever to flower strain. i was recently reading the fbcs 1960 lambsbraed preservation thread and liking it. always been curious about lambsbread.

Would recommend exotic alchemy from Instagram

1 Like

@hawkman the link basement beans posted is to a currently active seedrun of Lambsbread.
So if you don’t mind waiting you can have them for free! :bear::+1:

1 Like

Curious how I sign up for that?

Sign up isn’t open yet. Seed runners often wait until the plants have sexed, or seeded before making it a wiki.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for the clarification :green_heart:

1 Like

Yes ! please - anything special tah I have to do -except wait ? Thanls

I loved Richard Williams Back to The Congo!! Wish I still had the one I found years ago now.
I’ve recently started Hyp3rids offerings, SAWA NATTY – Hyp3rids a nice read.

2 Likes

Yes, you have to understand what it is, and how it works. Here you go:
https://overgrow.com/t/about-the-seed-runs-co-op-read-before-you-participate/24928/2

1 Like