Landraces and heirloom

Right on @Kasper0909 , good on you for taking on the challenge! Totally outdoors?:grin::v:

5 Likes

Quick question I use fox farms ocean forest then after use flush let dry and mix fresh in about 50/50. With long flower should I just use the used flushed soil as itā€™s basically inert then add lower nutes as needed after germ?

2 Likes

Not sure if ill keep them in the greenhouse or outside. A bit of a mix im sure. I did just get the 30 year old cooler working really good so I should be able to keep a couple plants in the greenhouse.

2 Likes

After germ? Do you want to use it for seedlings? If itā€™s this one:

Ocean Forest Ā® is a powerhouse blend of aged forest products, sphagnum peat moss, earthworm castings, bat guano, fish emulsion ā€¦

itā€™s too hot for them, even flushed, I hate prefertilized soils because you never know whatā€™s in it and whatā€™s left ā€¦ icon_e_confused|nullxnull

4 Likes

What about used and flushed?

1 Like

This is also my issue with precharged soil.

2 Likes

My first landrace too, also thanks to @Budderton! d8JBdDJ Like all of my grow, this will live outdoors. And, of course, there is just the one. Hopefully itā€™s a female. If not, thanks to Buddertonā€™s generosity, I will be able try again next year.

11 Likes

Nice one @mota ! I hope it ends up being a beautiful female for you! Best of luck with your season!:crossed_fingers::grin::v:

4 Likes

I seldom win that lottery Iā€™d drop a back up just in case . Providing youā€™ve got the space.

1 Like

If you already finished a plant in it, it might be ok to use. I leave a lot of my pots outside after finished and they get recycled, at least this year.

1 Like

I considered doing that, but was afraid Iā€™d have two females, and Iā€™ve got soooo too many plants! I swore I was going to grow no more than eight. I have twenty two! Iā€™m bad with math and numbers, but this is ridiculous! :rofl: :crazy_face: :joy: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:ā€¦

5 Likes

Thatā€™s sweet is this the one you entered in poster contest? Looks similar but better.
I recognize that lining!!!

2 Likes

I didnā€™t see theseā€¦ Oaxacan is some of the tastiest weed Iā€™ve had the luck to puff on. Used to get it in Vegasā€¦ the buds were this weird off tan color with dark red hairsā€¦ smelled, wonderful. The high was amazing, not sleepy by weedā€¦
nice grab dudeā€¦

2 Likes

So, what would you guys consider the strain Freakshow?

Iā€™ve run across seeds of it in 2 phenotypes, simply labeled Green or White pistols sent out 30ea to a Dr to process to see just what medical properties it has to offer the worldā€¦

1 Like

Ya I think so just a different cola. Ended up pulling 4oz 113.4g to be precise it was under a 150w and 100w led with 4 other plants. Iā€™m happy! Now I have to go look and see what I entered lmao. @carty not Oaxacan that is original afghan #1 which is indica but according to @upstate itā€™s definitely a Peshawar pheno for sure actually both of them kinda did small narrow leaves.:thinking:

manifold
original afghan #1 I saved after a week in garbage as seedling pulled 72g

Lmao just had to edit out the pic with me in it see the mirror in the background almost missed it. Same plant different cola @PioneerValleyOG :+1:

9 Likes

Excellent broā€¦ I have some Afghan #1 from Draigā€¦

The Oaxacan is for my next run doing long flowers :crossed_fingers:. So far Oaxacan, Swazigold, Odisha valley maybe, zamadelica, and I canā€™t remember off top of my head.

2 Likes

Matey Iā€™m loving your grow pics. Love the strains you have great job

2 Likes

Go gettem bruddhaā€¦ member of the Over the Hump gangā€¦

1 Like

Do you think Iā€™m setting myself up for disaster with this much long flower?