Landraces and heirloom

i must add that this lady was a shemale and had balls :smile: :rofl: :joy: and yielded 2 seeds :man_facepalming:

One of my favorites my dad used to say when something was difficult. He would say “It’s like tryin to stick a noodle up a wildcat’s ass.”

6 Likes

4 out of 4 Congolese from RSC came up :seedling:

11 Likes

2 Kumaoni on the right (Romulan on left)

10 Likes

I’m very excited to see what comes out of those.

7 Likes

oh yes those are on my list :slight_smile:

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

3 Likes

I am as well! I am excited about the challenge of a bonsai with a long flower time and the described flavors and effects sound wonderful, I will be trying to keep it updated on my journal here.

3 Likes

link your grow journal here and we will come visit and watch your progress :slight_smile: good luck!

2 Likes

Are these all Manipuri?

2 Likes

Please everyone feel free to follow and give me advice as I am a new grower (just over 1 year indoor perpetual) I am glad to be a part of this active community of cannabis enthusiasts :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

SoCal seed Collective on strainly is selling oaxacan seeds for $35 . They are originally from snowhigh, so I’m guessing they are legit . I have some Oaxacan growing now, but I’m still going to order From this guy.

7 Likes

these the ones? just bought beans from these people they were great to deal with

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

11 Likes

Hey buddy! Glad to see you here ! Make yourself at home, And make some new friends . Lots of learning and sharing going on Around here . Your expertise on Indian land races will be invaluable here on the threads . Thanks for checking us out !

4 Likes

That’s Them. I figure for 35 bucks, how can you pass them up ? And they’re not from snow high so I’m glad you posted that . From some guy named Classic . I don’t know the flowering time yet , But oaxacan should Flower for a minimum Of 12 weeks, and more like 16 Weeks . In Mexico It was sometimes known as Christmas Bud, because it wasn’t ready until Christmas… Time to get high on the hog LOL

6 Likes

After spending three weeks in my Picture window With no sun at all, I finally got the little Oaxacan plants under some fluorescent lighting About a week ago, and they are showing their gratitude . This picture was taken Three or four days ago .

13 Likes

I bought 3 pack of beans from them for 100 dollars got free shipping that got here fast

and two packs of freebies :slight_smile: a Chocolate and a MAC cross

so they were good to me

Dequilo

5 Likes

Did you happen to get the flowering time on those?

2 Likes

Flowering time – 12 to 16 Weeks on most. Some may run sooner but well worth it.

4 Likes

Blackberry F2 - $30.00

Blueberry Haze - $30.00

Highland Oaxaca Gold - $30.00

Shipping - $6.00

three pack for 96 dollars I am such a seed whore :frowning:

a side note if I take the Oaxaca outside in the spring say a couple of three or four weeks in flower will

it finish outside here in New York

or just a pipe dream :frowning:

Dequilo

ask them about group buys they replied

Yes we can do a group buy. I’ll give you guys a killer deal. You have been great to us.

Have a wonderful night and talk with you soon.

http://www.socalseedvault.com/store/index.php

6 Likes

omg @ the 10 pack of Mac MAC crosses from Socal Seed Vault

4 Likes