Lavender Collective Grow Show

Going to have to determine a sign up deadline as well. Feb 5th or feb 12th is my suggestion.

1 Like

Let’s go with the 5th we have enough people sighned up for one pack already , if five more sighn up by then we will get two if not we can get started sooner then later :grin:

4 Likes

This is moving quickly :v:
Who will I send my postal details to?
The thing about being UK is you don’t need any kind of stealth shipment. Seeds are legal here but germination of them isn’t. It’s a weird f*cking law lol

5 Likes

As long as @grohio is good with collecting the funds and doing the ordering it will be him who needs your shipping info.

1 Like

@Craigson15
@Stickyjones
@misterbee
@SeymourGreen

If still interested and willing to pitch in on this please find the list a few post back and add yourself to claim your spot .

Once four more spots are filled we can close the sighn ups as we will have enough for two packs plus shipping.
Also if anybody with editing powers can move the sighn up list to the top of the thread would prob be easier to keep track of, thank you much

4 Likes

If there is any room left, would love to join in. PayPal works.

2 Likes

Will the lavender purchased be used for a co-op? Or are the beans from the packs being split between those that pitch in?

1 Like

I thought it was for a coop

2 Likes

Yep, were pitching in to buy a pack of lavender to f2. The f2s will be divided between the contributers and then they can send them out further if they want.

5 Likes

I would give a molar for the real deal Soma Lavender … I bought two packs through another well know site and it was all bunk … Lavender is one of my all time faves . The profile has many medical benefits and I find it a natural aphrodisiac and it’s beneficial in relief of women’s monthly woes lol .

9 Likes

I put my name on the list, if I jumped in ahead of someone who posted in the thread first but didnt edit the list, I apologize. Count me in if not already full.

4 Likes

I’m down to donate to the cause. How many people we up to? Just let me know how much

3 Likes

I dont have a problem ordering the packs and sending them to another member for a seed run.

4 Likes

If any problems with money should arise, I’d be happy to pitch in for the Lavender.
I’m just throwing that out there.

I’m a pizza delivery driver and always have cash on hand.

9 Likes

I closed the list we have 14 people which is
$20. 05 each to get two packs of lavender.
Now we just have to organize the funds into one place by Feb 5th so grohio can place the order and have sent to @Esrgood4u so we can get them from him into out hands. Thanks again everybody for coming together on this.

9 Likes

So who all is on the list and if I’m on there pm me a paypal to send my funds to

4 Likes

Holyshit 260 euro for 20 seeds :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:… I wish you guys all the best and hopefully you find something beautiful in there !!..

4 Likes

Is it $25 american or 25 euros each?

3 Likes

It would be $23 USA each for the purchase and I’ll cover the shipping from the receiver to the growers.

5 Likes

Yep but it’s a small contribution each to receive a large amount in return, to trade gift or grow. It would also be nice to donate some to seabrings efforts.

10 Likes