Lavender Collective Grow Show

I would definitely throw in on the lavender and, on the skunks if just for shits and giggles.

17 Likes

Awesome brotha! I’m down as well I’ll chip in on some lavender to but it’s gotta be someone that has access to sannies seeds I believe and they don’t ship to USA.

5 Likes

If I can in some way help I’d be happy to receive the seeds for you here in the UK and send them out to you via special/recorded delivery :v::+1:

11 Likes

Awesome there you go @heratige farms

4 Likes

There is always a way to overcome these problems :wink:

6 Likes

Was just going to say I don’t think so but, @Esrgood4u just took care of that problem.

4 Likes

Make a cross. Lavender skunk. :laughing: smells like your granny in the retirement home :laughing:

12 Likes

That sounds delicious and disgusting all at the same time lol!

8 Likes

12 Likes

Yes some of that " Nursing Home Weed" lol

7 Likes

Ah Yes
When weed was weed, way back in the day
Ya young whiper snapper LOL

6 Likes

22 Likes

ROFL!!!
I can’t BREATH!!

6 Likes

Sorry my weakness is posting memes

30 Likes

I remember those days very well!!!

5 Likes

Sannies ships to the USA I’ve received many a seed

Very reliable

8 Likes

Well whats the hold up. Ill throw down on some lavender. Does sannies except credit card payments?

3 Likes

Big buddy is making a drop of some of his lavender crosses at headie gardens in a few weeks, which im incredibly excited for. Not sure if hes dropping straight lavender but if so it would be a great source. If not i would go halves on a pack of soma lavender with you when i get my taxes back which should be by the end of february if you wanna f2 em and know where to get them

4 Likes

I’m honestly only interested in the lavender from soma as he created it and still has it available last time I checked. Somaseeds, he dosent ship to the usa though so would have to all pitch in and get them sent to a trusted member @Esrgood4u offered and seems like a viable option. If five people pitched in $30 we could get a pack and f2 then distribute amongst those who pitched in. If anybody wants to further distribute them on here that would be fine also but I think those who pitch in should get a fare split and decide what to do with individually as people may have different intentions.
My intention is to recreate a strain called purple rain that is a cross of Djs grape crush and soma lavender. I already have the grape crush. It was my dad’s favorite purple weed and the guys that made it opend a club in controversial territory got raided and lost all there gear. I need that purple rain back

24 Likes

Will run these and might be doing a malana cream preservation around may if nobody else steps up first.

7 Likes