Leaf’s flower cabinet

Woohoo! :tada:
Black domina on steroids …

Haha sounds amazing! Glad I kept both lowdaks . Love seeing the phenotypes. Loving the short and bushy structure to number 2 but the buds on number one look so tasty- a little fatter calyx’s and not quite as many hairs heh.

Wish I would of had more to choose from with the BLXBA… I’ll have to run some more soon :slight_smile:

8 Likes

BLxBA is high on my list too. I think once I get these PPP pollinated I’ll move them off into the female tent and then start collecting pollen from the BLxBA and a few other males. After that I’ll make some F2s. I can send you some pollen too if you like.

4 Likes

Nice! Yeah I really like the high from her. Sometimes it sneaks up on you and gets you real buzzed lol. Too buzzed! Haha but it’s great! I’d be interesting in learning how to breed. Just gotta work on getting some more space first :slight_smile: still a little confused about all the generations, f1, f2 etc … still have lots to learn about this wonderful plant :seedling:

4 Likes

Almost done! Going into week 8 tomorrow.

Few pics

Lowdak 1;

Lowdak 2;

18 Likes

:heart_eyes: I think you did it right.

2 Likes

Thanks man.

Temps are better this round. Around 25 c average. Drops down to 19 - 20 C at night.

Now I just have to work on my humidity which is 25% at best in the flower cabinet and around 53% in the veg cabinet. My question ; do little room humidifiers do the trick? Thinking of buying one… especially be good for when I’m hanging my harvest. I max out at 16% humidity where I hang dry them… :confused:

Just sitting back relaxing, enjoying the show! :sunglasses:

Going to feed the girls one last time tonight and then flush flush flush.

10 Likes

Noticed a banana leaf on my black domina … nanners on the biggest cola ! Do you Recommend culling it soon then??

2 Likes

Just lettin it run. One more week left to go … :slight_smile:

Pics

Must be from light leak

15 Likes

Just catching up here.

This late, I wouldn’t worry about a few nanners too much, unless they are in the tent with some younger plants that are flowering. I think when pistils turn orange, they aren’t fertile anymore. But if you’re within a week of chop, there’s not much to worry about.

6 Likes

and even if thats the case he will get a few free fem beans…not a bad thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Depending on your room size small home humidifier might not be enough .Do a search for homemade humidifiers using a pond fogger and small bathroom fan ,I’m using a larger version to keep a 28 x32 room where ever I want it during the grow .

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for the info :pray:

All three in the flower cabinet are around the same age so I’ll just ride it out.

I have a pretty small room that I am growing in so I’m tempted to try just a little room humidifier. But I’ll look into that homemade one… probably cheaper in the long run! Thanks.

Nothing saying you need to build a large one I’ve seen them in a 5 gal pail or any size container for that matter and the misting disks come in a variety of sizes .

1 Like

Lowdaks ;

17 Likes

Lowdak 1 ; just over 9 weeks. Couple days dark and then the chop!

Beautiful plant with great smells! Nice fat calyx’s on this pheno and super resiny!! Love the smell of this fresh flower, floral and so hard to describe. Will wait for the cure.

Pulled two sample nugs to dry a little early.

13 Likes

Sample nug of the lowdak.

13 Likes

All done harvesting

Black domina x jungle spice ;

Lowdak 1;

Lowdak 2;

19 Likes

very nice …do you need any help taste testing ?? :smile:

3 Likes

Hehe :wink: I think I’ve got it covered :laughing:

Very good so far! Tried a sample nug of each. Black domina has a nice piney flavour. Lowdak 1 is my favourite, resiny swollen calyx’s. Slight more gassy taste on the exhale then the number 2 pheno. But both are great! Gonna let the rest fully cure before I start dippin into it heh

6 Likes

dang and here i was going to bake us a blue berry cheese coffee cake …just in case anyone got the munchies LOL seriously nice buds thou

3 Likes