Leaf’s flower cabinet

LD #2 looks like a naughty girl.

1 Like

Yup!

I’m so glad I didn’t cull number 2. Definitely think it has the best structure to it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How many did you start? I have not yet started any of these but am considering doing so real soon. Just curious how much variance you observed. I want to start enough of them to get a real good one ,thinking 4 should do it.

3 Likes

She’s sexy!

That plant looks like she’s getting ready to fatten up! You’re rocking this!

3 Likes

These have a pretty high hit rate. Somewhere between 1/2 and 2/3 are winners. There are two phenotypes I’ve seen, but they’re pretty hard to distinguish.

Here’s one pheno:

And here’s the other:

See the difference? :joy:

You will know when you trim them. Their nugs separate differently, and one trims into the most perfect Bubba Kush nugs you’ve ever seen.

13 Likes

I just started two of the feminized lowdaks, 2 black domina x jungle spice. One BDXJS Was a male.

There ya go lefty knows all the phenotypes heh. But from the two I planted they both have there own characteristics but same smell. I’m liking my number 2 the best . Number one looks more branchy and nodes points a bit farther apart. :slight_smile:

Btw none of these were topped. Just bent a bit in early veg.

3 Likes

A few of the Little ones…
Left - right.

PK - BG - BG

8 Likes

Lowdak’s

20 Likes

You’re doing an amazing job with those LowDaks! They look like they’re about to put on weight.

4 Likes

Thanks man, hope they turn out as nice as yours do👍

Getting a little worried about my light being too close again though… need more grow space… LOL.

4 Likes

A few photos of the BD X JS

Loving the smell of this one ! Bit of a berry pine smell to her. Lots of frost building up

14 Likes

Quick update with pics;

Motoring along now; 5 weeks or so is when photos were taken for lowdaks and BD X JS

18 Likes

Black garlic ;

Purple kush (left) , La wedding pop (right);

All together ; :sunglasses:

11 Likes

BD X JS BUDSHOTS

20 Likes

That girl is built like her mom! Looking great!

4 Likes

Gets harder and harder to have these seeds and not have them growing. Fine stuff there @Leaf looking forward to some smoke reports soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is the mom black domina or jungle spice ??

Getting a real piney smell to her.

2 Likes

The mom was black domina. It was open pollinated by JS F1s in the jungle spice reproduction.

The black dom had big, tough stalks that supported these nice fat colas. Just a beast of a plant.

5 Likes

Oh nice!! I grew black domina back in the day, the smells remind me of it. I’m really excited for this harvest. Couple more weeks I’m thinking… at most. On week 7 now.

Lowdaks are starting to really frost up now too. Notice two phenotypes… the bud on lowdak 1 actually looks like it has a lot more frost then the number 2. But both look and smell amazing . Heh :sunglasses: I probably would have been able to harvest more off of one plant but I wanted a little variety this harvest. So smaller plants of each but a couple phenos and two strains will be interesting :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I love black Domina. It’s one of the best pure indica hybrids. It tends to have good potency, but the resin production is not as much as some others. But when you cross it to something that has a lot of resin, like the jungle spice (from the 88g) or dakini (from the bubba) it really seems to shine. Yours has a good amount of resin going. It’ll probably be like black domina on steroids. :joy:

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the lowdak. The one with heavier resin is going to be your dakini/bubba leaning pheno, and the other is the lowland pheno. I tend to like the bubba pheno because it still inherits all the stronger smells and structure of the lowland Afghani.

9 Likes