LED (HLG) vs HPS - Grand Master Level

I stopped after the quote, “we started this industry.”

3 Likes

sole-source cannabis lighting will soon be a memory in history’s dustbin - so wasteful.

Of course I will still be using it. :smile: but I’m small-time and use it to heat the house

3 Likes

Because of the price of gas and the price of electric, I actually saved money heating my place with HPS compared to using gas…

I think last year there were only about two weeks that I needed to use my boiler for heating.

3 Likes

absolulely, my entire house is freezing in winter except for the bedroom with the grow lights. I look forward to going in there and warming up! Around here the heat runs from October to May, I don’t feel too bad running the flowering lights during that time.

2 Likes

I just routed the exhaust ventilation through the property, made some doors ‘no leave open’ doors so the front door was always at negative pressure for nosy noses and the whole place was kept warm.

Dehumidifier in the place where the air cools adds a degree or so and stops mould.

3 Likes

@Enstromentals this isn’t the one I’m looking for but this is an awesome comparative