LED_Seedz- Dianna75 and GrassFire OG (Test)

Hello all, day 18 here, close ups suck, but will make due with what I have for the moment, Peace OG.

GFOG up a few inches over the stakes now

16 Likes

Yes she is really starting to show that OG structure but not misbehaving too bad. I’m digging it.

4 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling right along here day 20 for these two Ladies. Both still stretching, but slowing a bit for the D75 . GFOG is about half a foot over the stakes now, but hasn’t gotten out of control, Yet. LOL. @Morgwar here she is.
Peace OG.

16 Likes

Much appreciated @OG1969!
I have to admit I was scoping out your stuff on that thread lurker style. Call me subbed

5 Likes

What size pots are those? 2-gallon?

4 Likes

They are in three gallon pots. OG

6 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling along here, the DAianna75 has hit the top of the stakes and GrassFire OG is about 6-8 inches above the stakes. Flowers are setting, tried to get shots pf the main colas. Plants are looking good getting some more frost as well. Day 22 of flower, Peace OG.

11 Likes

Their looking amazing.:blush::seedling::+1: Mechelle x

3 Likes

Day 24 of flower for these two Ladies. Peace OG

14 Likes

So damn pretty @LED_Seedz! Beautiful color. Much respect brother…:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling along here day 26 of flower. All doing pretty good. Peace OG.

12 Likes

Some frosty fan leaves on that Grass Fire OG. Is that what it sounds like, Grass Monkey x Fire OG?

6 Likes

Grass Monkey x White Fire OG

7 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Day 28 of flower. @LED_Seedz you can see the pistils got damaged when I sprayed. Have 2 clones of GFOG.
Peace OG

15 Likes

Pretty happy with the looks of this one. What are you spraying?

5 Likes

Have to look at the bottle for the correct name but Amazing Doctor Zymes or something like that. Suppose to be omri listed and what not it works but think I went a little too much in a quart sprayer. Yeah she is a looker and frosty as all get out on the fans and only a little over 50 inches tall.
Peace OG

4 Likes

Filling in nicely and very professional with the updates.

3 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Chugging along here, day 30 of flower for these two Ladies.
Peace OG

13 Likes

Man OG that GF#2 is looking right, what kinda nose dose she have?

3 Likes

Thanks Kraven, hard to say with Hippy Slayer hanging in the room. Will get an idea next time I have her out. Here they are day 32 of flower. Peace OG

11 Likes