LED_Seedz- Dianna75 and GrassFire OG (Test)

They are some of the widest leaves Ive seen in years :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Had the plant count police (the little misses) come in. Not sure why she came in, but in any event , rather than loosing any more of the testers. I took down Icookie, SSDD, 3 Falcon, 1 yuzu, 1 orange sizzurp, and 1 gsc x gg4/ c. banana. Leaving my 6 for veg 3 of each strain, they have been up potted and will be going to flower this coming week I did manage to grab some snips from Icookie, ssdd, hippy slayer was already in the cloner with street outlaw #7 , So hopefully I get roots on the others. HS and SO already had roots. :grin:

GrassFire OG

Dianna75 , Peace OG.

14 Likes

Well the two GrassFire’s I had were both males, so your on your own for a minute on this strain OG.

I am here for moral support though. lol

7 Likes

Beautiful specimen @Yarddog!! This is gonna be good. I’m turning 3 circles and laying down to watch the @Yarddog and @OG1969 grow show! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Dianna75

8 Likes

8 Likes

Classic photos @Yarddog. Good growin’ bro…:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are well. Now we have some very small white pistils showing on these two, GrassFire OG #2 and Dianna75 #6 , both are getting ready for flower. Peace OG.

11 Likes

That’s a really pretty plant / leaf nice pic, keep up the good growing.:slight_smile::seedling::+1:. Mechelle x

5 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Looking like just the 2 ladies. Will give these another day or so but looking way male.

So Dianna75 #6 and GrassFire OG #2 were cloned 2 of D75 #6 and 4 of GFOG #2 , they were cleaned up stakes added where I could, will add others when needed, Peace all, flower time, OG.

10 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Doing okay here a little slow on getting these into flower. Shooting to get them in before the weekend. Peace OG

6 Likes

I love how they all have lunch at the “y” :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well.

It just worked out that way, Lol. Well these 2 gals have hit flower as of tonight. Peace OG

6 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Broke my camera, using the back up so bear with me for a moment. LOL. Just a couple days in on these gals , clones are 6 days no roots but looking good and temps are slowly coming up to 81 or so. Peace OG

5 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Moving along here starting to get some vertical movement, day 4 12/12.

Put clones of each in the cloner 4-2-2018 today 8 days later GrassFire OG putting roots outside the rooter plug, not bad at all, Peace oG

11 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling along her they are starting to move day 6 of flower, will see how the stretch goes. Peace OG

9 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Moving along here day 10 for these two. Still stretching, but I did re-stake them to open them up a little more, Peace OG.

11 Likes

Alright nearing the 2 week mark on these, day 12 of flower. Peace OG

11 Likes

All going well here, plants still in stretch mode at 14 days flower. GrassFire OG almost at the top of the 4ft stakes and starting to show a touch of frost. Peace OG

15 Likes

Hello all, day 16 of flower for these two. Both still in stretch mode, GrassFire OG a little more than Dianna75. Peace OG

10 Likes