LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Nice we have action , went 6 for 6 on germination all are in solo’s. Hoping for the first of my Delirious to show later tonight or tomorrow. Peace OG.

11 Likes

Next 2…

The first has begun the ascent.

13 Likes

two Bambi’s was poking through the soil this am. pics tonight

7 Likes

5 and #6 have split open and now have been planted in coco just like #1 thru #4… still nothing above ground yet but will post as soon as they do!

8 Likes

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME!!! :grin: Ha! Ha! (bold print joke)

3 Likes

I have no idea I noticed my letters where more bold!! My bad!

7 Likes
  • Thank you for your order
  • (May 25, 2018)
  • Erotic City Collectors Pack [Limited] (LED Seedz)

That should cure the bug for a while :seedling:

10 Likes

It’s the pound symbol before the “5”. I did the same thing the other day and as soon as I seen it, my phone died so I couldn’t change it. :grin:

4 Likes

We are camping for the holiday weekend and my littlest ones I just cant leave behind they will dry out before we will get home so I made a little setup in my fifth wheel closet…

12 Likes

have fun talk to you next week…my wife would shit ha ha

5 Likes

Beans arrived. - Cherry OG x GDP “Bambi”.

Will soak 6 tonight and get the test rolling. Looking like Cherry OG finishes in 10 weeks and the GDP is a 10 week strain too so setting the mark at ~70 days for this run unless you have better info PJ?

Testing will be done using a sealed grow room with commercial LED lighting and CO2. I will run them in a CAP ebb/flow hydo system using coco chips as a medium and Mega Crop 1 part [ feeding veg and flower]. Both should put on a show by themselves, together it should be just an epic test and I should end up with a good “purp” keeper.

Thank you @LED_Seedz for a opportunity to test and obtain your genetics in exchange. As expected this will be held tight and not shared until you choose to release, nor will I work the cut ever. I’m looking to put on a well documented test grow with plenty of pictures so you can make accurate selections based on the info I return to you.

:peace:

Kraven

13 Likes

We will also be glad to follow along with your grow.

Big Respect all around!

7 Likes

Best of luck guys can’t wait to see them later on, I’ll be Watch in :eyes::v:

7 Likes

It has begun, six down in water overnight, as soon as tails pop they go into rapid rooter plugs… :peace:

11 Likes

Rock on everyone, wishing for a great grow to all. Starting off good here. Went 6 for 6 germ, have 4 above soil hoping the other two will be up tomorrow. Peace All, OG.

8 Likes

And number 6 is now above ground.

Starting off kind of pink!

Thats 4 for 6 above ground.

No sign from number 3 or 5 yet :persevere:

9 Likes

we have a little action on the cold cubes 74 F

9 Likes

Saw a tail and some swelling this am so switched them over to a moist paper towel in a zip-loc to give the others a chance to get a tail going then they go into RR plugs. :peace:

9 Likes

Here comes #3

That’s 5 of 6 so far.

9 Likes

8/8 are poking their heads out of the rapid rooters. 100% germination as usual from @LED_Seedz. I’ll transplant them to paper cups in another day or two.

7 Likes