LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Testers:

@Calyxander / @Kraven / @Pjhunt78 / @argo945
@DavesNotHere / @ReikoX

Once we have an idea of what each tester is up to, we’ll focus on Germation Rates.

Let the show begin! :movie_camera:

31 Likes

Page 2 @OG1969 / @Grower13 / @99PerCent / @Yarddog / @corners / @Timmytool82

Sorry,

I should have mentioned that this is a combined run with one big team. We are all pulling together. If I can be of any help please let me know.

Testers… Drop your Seeds.

15 Likes

These 6 will be going into organic soil and eventually the Green House.

23 Likes

Six of these little baby deer are going into water for a soak then into 1 gallon pots.

17 Likes

OoOOooo!!! I’m sooo :popcorn: this thread!!

Lemme see that purple reign!!! (rain doesn’t work right)

good luck all!!!

6 Likes

Delirious for me !

9 Likes

Ooh boy this is gunna be a good one. I’m a little disappointed I didnt make the cut considering my last tester pack of 13 seeds yielded 1 female, 9 males, and 1 hermie. It is what it is tho. Best of luck to all of you.

@LED_Seedz any word when the whole line will be available?

8 Likes

Let’s keep the distractions to a minimum please.

With 12 testers, it can get off track too quickly.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Deleted it. Don’t want to derail. :heart:

4 Likes

Looks like your seeds are sitting on a wet Triscuit!

This should be fun!

4 Likes

https://overgrow.com/clicks/track?url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FVince_Offer&post_id=80211&topic_id=6137

4 Likes

Well, my mailbox was graced with the presence of Bambi.

Will start 6 early tomorrow morning, and I will probably put in moist paper towel to crack, and then into ProMix HP in 16 oz styrofoam cups. Or maybe directly into the cups…I will decide tomorrow AM.

They will be grown outdoors in portable containers which will follow the direct sun all day.
They will be flowered thru light deprivation by bringing them indoors for dark cycle, then back outside in AM. They will also be protected (brought inside) from any potentially damaging weather which develops.

I have wanted to grow out some Cherry OG for a while now. I also have never grown Grandaddy Purple.
Should be interesting and fun

13 Likes

Unfortunately when we test we have to take the good with the bad. Most of the time everyone ends up with at least a keeper. Sometimes we don’t. I just ran a 10 pack of Zambian from Tropical Seeds and all I had were males. Bad for me and them because in no way could I ever recommend anyone go that direction with those kinds of numbers, nor would I ever spend a penny more trying to see what a female looks like. Shit happens, but because you showed us that they could intersex, I dropped ever moving forward with that cross and they will never go to market which is very helpful to all of us, and not just me. I appreciate that very much.

I wish I could send packs to everyone that asks, but I was going to do 9 and ended up with 12 as it is. Like I had said in the thread for testing, I have 6 more Durban strains coming very soon as in I am dropping them all this week so I will just need a few weeks and I’ll be looking for at least 18 more test spots.

I do hope you will enlist in the next set, and there is another purple one as I hit a Granddaddy Purple female with the Pure Durban.

There are two strains that have been released, and the three that are being tested will not be released individually until the testing is completed.

That said, for anyone interested in obtaining all of the strains now, I have put together a collectors pack which will be released this week that will contain all 5 new strains and will be at a reduced price. That info will be in the LEDSeedz drop thread in the next few days.

To the group I wish you all the best of luck, and remember this is a test of all new crosses and anything can happen. Please share your experiences with all of us and if you have questions please ask them in the thread.

Lets see what we see and green mojo to you all!

Cheers,
PJ

15 Likes

Of course man, there’s no hard feelings. It’s the luck of the draw, so to speak.

Woot woot! :beers:

5 Likes

Let the games begin.

I’m excited about these right here. All twelve will be germinated in a paper towel starting tonight. Trying a method I’ve seen recently (old tech new to me) were you hang the bag the paper towel is in. As far as i’ve seen it makes the roots grow straight down rather than curly cue all into the paper towel.

13 Likes

Oh I am very interested in participating in the next seed grow lets hope im on time lol but to bad I missed this one. And awesome stuff @LED_Seedz for doing this an best of luck to all of u guys I’ll be watching👀

3 Likes
6 Likes

I’m sure it happens but I’ve Never seen that before with any strain.

2 Likes

I had it happen recently to me with a strain I created called Frosted Orange. I believe it was @og1969 that ran them and went 10 for 10 males. @Kraven also ran them and while I don’t remember how many females he had, I believe it was also a high male count. Shit happens

8 Likes

AWWWHH , time to get Delirious out West. These will go into a shot glass of water tonight then paper towel and a ziploc. ?Then into solos of my coco chunk mix under led in veg 276 or so actual watts. More pics to come as always. Just bear with me till I can get a replacement for this camera. Peace OG.

16 Likes