LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

last week when I planted the Apollo to bump up my numbers, I took the Delirious seeds that did not germinate and examined them. I opened a couple up to see what looked like a viable embryo. In that process i destroyed a few, the husk of the Delirious seed is really tough. I managed to take two out of the shells without much damage and put them in with one of the Apollos. So these seeds were placed in a paper towel until some of their siblings were to big and needed out. Then placed in soil for over a week taken out and soaked in water for 48 hours and after that I removed the embryo. So after all that abuse I found this and a friend last night.

It’s very small and almost no tap root but it’s alive. If they survive I will add them to my updates.

11 Likes

Top of the Week Update

Group Shot

1 & 2

3 & 4

5 & 6

12 Likes

Group shot of five [tester] Bambi’s @ 7 days veg. then individuals of each plant A680 - A684. :peace:

15 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls are loving life under the LEDs. They are working on their 4th node now. Most of them have very short internodes and broad leaves.

17 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Trying to get things rolling added two more Delirious and two Diamonds and Pearls, have a couple seeds of each still in paper towels. Peace OG

13 Likes

Here are my 3 of each Delirious and Diamonds and Pearls

All transplanted in to 1 gallons after this pic to hold them back a minute.

15 Likes

Mid-Week Update

Stretch is slowing a little but is still very much the play of the day here.

Have a good day!

13 Likes

Are you only in indirect sunlight here?

4 Likes

There are some shadows from the now towering fruit trees, but mostly it is a direct shot of New England sun.

Same thing happened last year.

11 Likes

Is there any supplemented lighting when the sun is down or are we basically just relying on the sun?

There is a HUGE discrepancy at play here and I am wanting to know why.

9 Likes

All in all, I would rate the availability of good sun this year as average or less than average. Also, we have had several nights in the 50s in the past weeks.

My guess is that it is a combination of sub-par light and cooler temps.

I will catch up and grow some monsters, but the timing will be very different.

Sorry, relying 100% on the sun.

11 Likes

Hands down they need more direct sunlight, even in a windowsill in the house while your working would be better, if that’s an available solution. I’m not sure of your circumstances 99% ?

3 Likes

I’m actually fine seeing how they do just how they are. Wouldn’t be much of a test if we were not giving them other means than the next guy.

I also have no issues with people getting bugs and or other nasties because it shows how tough or weak a strain is.

Obviously this is not a genetic issue, and those are what I care the most about.
:wink:

13 Likes

It seems to me that the Diamonds and Pearls really like a lot of light. Both @argo945 and I also had stretching under the T5s too. It totally stopped once they got under the LEDs.

6 Likes

I am not even slightly worried.

These plants will top off at about 8 feet in height. Let them stretch as much as they like.

7 Likes

My stretching was from having them in the bottom of the tray because i didn’t have anything ready. LED Seedz does not fuck around with stuff. i was caught un prepared. now under the t’5 all is back to tighter nodes.

14 Likes

I mean they are LED Seedz after all. No need for sun, hps, or T5.
:wink:

12 Likes

Yours are looking great brother!

5 Likes

I’m waiting for my first chlorophyll absent grow. Albino weed will be a thing ha ha. Now i get it, A little slow over here

5 Likes

One Diamon & Pearls and one Delirious are above soil. Peace OG

13 Likes