LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

Thanks @LED_Seedz, having a good time running your quality genes . As far as seeing goes I don’t think they are showing yet. I’m not 100% because I’ve never ran into a male plant thus far. All the plants look the same as far as the insides go.

6 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Holding out hope on Street Outlaw #7 have had it in veg a bit topped the plant due to space, Beautiful plant still not showing. So #7 went into flower will see in a few days hopefully. Peace OG.

10 Likes

This:

Icookie looks proud of her kids:

Party is warming up now.

Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes

Man yea Jake you got all them girls so happy they shiny, settling in for the show brother… there is no :doublepopcorn: so you will have to imagine. :wink:

4 Likes

Brother, I’m doing my best to just stay the hell out of their way.
The girls run the show. :heart_eyes:

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

Plants are looking fantastic. Just received some agsil 16h today and gave it to the plants. Now time for an azamax spray then off to Vermont for a weekend of snowboarding. Peace.

10 Likes

A few shots of #7 about 4 days 12/12 still waiting for it to show sex. Fingers crossed.
Peace OG.

8 Likes

Hello all hope your gardens are doing well, busy as a dog with 4 dicks here, hoping replacing the truck manifold tonight fixes the leak, test drive to work in the am. Had a few minutes to peak through the garden prior to shutting everything up. Will grab some new pics after work tomorrow, looking like OG gets to play Outlaw, #7 just shooting some white hairs, so she will get cloned and see how she rolls in flower. Peace all, OG

9 Likes

Alright Street Outlaw F2BX1 plant #7 day 7 I believe of 12/12. Will grab a couple clones tomorrow and roll on. Peace OG.

9 Likes

Got back from the east coast yesterday and gave the plants some good ol’ h20. They definitely needed it that’s for sure. All in all they look pretty good, and glad to be home.

Nice sunrise pic from where I was staying on the Hudson River.

Peace

11 Likes

Beautiful shots, all around.

5 Likes

Took some clones from #7 and cleaned her up down low and back under the hps day 8 12/12. Peace all, should be some stellar ladies in these, OG.

5 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Day 10 of flower, plant looks to be able to handle herself will see once she loads up, Peace OG.

11 Likes

Just got done giving the plants some water. Probably going to be brewing up some tea for them within the next couple of days. I can also see some shine on the leaves which tells me the silica is doing its job. Pics and peace.

12 Likes

Looking good brother. Hoping for a bunch of females. Love the deep dark color.
Peace OG.
Any sex on yours yet?

5 Likes

Thanks dude, not seeing any definite signs of sex yet but they are starting to show. Pretty excited to flower them.

4 Likes

Took mine a bit have number 7 didn’t show pistils till 7 days flower. Be careful on the ones your calling male. Looking at the one female that looked like it was male all along was female. So I know I made that rookie mistake of calling it male and cutting way too soon. I bet I should have had at least 5 females looking back on it now. These are going to be frosty for sure not even 2 weeks really only about 8 days since she shot pistils and already getting some frost going. Should be an awesome show. Peace OG

2 Likes

Howdy y’all.
@LED_Seedz hit a homerun with this line. As much frost as the elite cuts sitting next to them… stoked.

The outlaws are the 3 on the left in the group shot.

Stay hazed
Jake

Edit: 2 wks since sex showed

13 Likes

Nice looking forward to seeing how these go. Any stretch? Mine is 12 days 12/12 took 7 days for her to push out a pistil. Peace OG

3 Likes

Hey brother,
The stretch was not too bad. I’d say pretty typical, roughly 75% with lots of girth added. Seemed to put more energy into bulking up at joints rather than growing up. Especially when compared to the Icookie next door who stretched several inches more but is flimsy. You’re experiencing something similar?

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes