LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

Hello all hope your gardens are doing well. Rolling along here, still waiting on most to show, thinking #6 is male the rest really not sure, and #4 is 5 days flower. Peace OG

9 Likes

Things are going quite alright if you ask me. Plants have taken the transplant very well. Hope you have a sweet day

13 Likes

They look might happy in there. Love that shade of green.

6 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Plants are looking good, just wondering if I f’ed up somewhere. Have the 5 remaining see what looks male then see something that is shaped like a female. Just thinking I may have gotten sexing wrong, not certain. Will wait and see #4 is about 10 days in not seeing balls nor hairs. Peace OG.
A couple from yesterday while out being fed.

10 Likes

Been there done that a time or two. Super easy on some plants to mistake a new branch for a ball. I always wait to see the clusters now a days to make no mistakes, and still seems I let one slip in every now and again. Shit happens.

Plants look good. Can’t believe how momma held her own through the BX and still shines through like she went to F3.

Really looking forward to seeing if we even get many phenos showing.

10 Likes

I really, really hope #7 is a girl. Strongest stench from her, by far.

1st day of 12/12.

Stay hazed
Jake

11 Likes

Girls are looking super healthy bro, nice work…keeping my fingers crossed on #7 for ya too. :peace:

4 Likes

:cop: :cop: Foot police! They have shoes, maybe he should just get a warning? @Uncle_Al

The plants look pretty good by the way. :thumbsup: :seedling:

7 Likes

"Sound of Dragnet in the background…"

@Blowingupjake.

Sgt Toke Fryday here. This is my partner Dabner.

We’re here on behalf of the people of OG to issue you a “Foot Patrol Warning”!

Have a nice day!

99% :police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :cop:

9 Likes

I say we let him go with our strongest unnecessary foot inclusion warning, he was wearing properly color coordinate footwear. I’m sure this may have been faux-pas

8 Likes

OK, we’ll let him go this time, :laughing:

99%

3 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Well somewhere along the line here, I am thinking I screwed up the sexing. Pulled 4 males and still have #7 not a 100 % sure on this one yet. Peace all looking forward to seeing some females. OG

9 Likes

The pre-flower is sure looking elongated enough to say she is prolly leaning female based on shape alone…but still way too soon to be sure imho OG.

3 Likes

Was really hard to get a shot on most but they had multiple in spots . Still holding out hope on the one left. Peace OG.
Everything will go through flower from now on for sexing if there is a question so the same mistake isn’t made again…

3 Likes

I’m confused. You pulled four new males you thought were female, or 4 total? Do you have any girls?

3 Likes

I have had just the five for a bit now. Really think I made a rookie mistake somewhere along the lines in sexing. The four were males. Have one left in veg that does not have the clusters so hoping it will be female. Will use flower to sex everything in the future that does not fully show. Really sorry for fing this one up, was really looking for the one here. OG

8 Likes

What’s up gang? Not a whole lot going on in here, just some plants veggin out. Gave them their first watering since I transplanted them yesterday and they seem to be happy, which makes me happy. I also gave them their first treatment of Azamax last week and will be doing the same tomorrow. Pics and peace:

11 Likes

Looking really good brother…nice, bright and lush, might want to check your pH I see one or two tips on the fans bowing a tad so it looks like the pH may be drifting too fast or its getting outa the sweet spot. :peace:

4 Likes

Yeah dude probably a good idea. I haven’t checked my ph since I started growing organically, probably should bust out the ph pen soon. Any tips on organic ph adjusting?

3 Likes

oh wow…open my mouth insert my foot…my bad brother I’m sorry… organics are not my thing and i made an assumption quickly w/o thinking and I was wrong…I have way overstepped my knowledge…if your 100% organic then your shouldn’t need to worry about pH’ing your feeds since your feeding the soil and not the plant…and the only thing I really know about organics is:

1. If you have tested your soil and found that it is too acidic, you can raise the pH by adding a base. The most common materials used to increase the pH of soil are compounds made from powdered limestone, or lime.

2. Another way to increase your soil’s acidity gradually is by adding sulfur. The effectiveness of sulfur depends on a number of factors, including moisture, temperature, and bacteria. Because these factors can be unpredictable, the ability of sulfur to lower a soil’s pH can take several months.

This is all I know about organics. I run chems.

4 Likes