LEDSeedz Testing Grass Monkey F2 🐒

TY @ReikoX and @ryasco it is ordered. Hope I have plants left to use it on.

3 Likes

here’s what I use to slow them down…

6 Likes

update Feb. 27, 2018
All getting second set of leaves and looking good

15 Likes

I’m on the road but I had to share the pic wifey sent when I asked her to water the monkees.

They weren’t that big when I left… :open_mouth:

11 Likes

Wow, they really seemed to like being directly sown into this bigger pots. Fast little monkies! :monkey:

4 Likes

Hydro Grass Monkey (Update 3/01/18)

Edit: removed non relevant information

Operations Report:

The sprouts are healthy and thriving. They are proudly displaying there wide outstretched leaves and the color of the leaves are ranging from lime green to emerald green. Each sprout is nice and stout with no apparent stretching, and the main stalks are maintaining an olive green color. All root systems are further developing and have started to branch out.

GM#3 had a small purple saturate on the 2nd node leaves when first being develop, but quickly grew out if it. I noticed this anomaly on the 1st node leaves on the same plant, but again quickly grew out of the purple color. This GM#3 is different from the rest.

Data Analytics:

Air Temp: 72ºf (22ºc)
Humidity: 70%
Water Temp: 68ºf (20ºc)

Light Type: LED 150w SolStrip X1 Light System
Light Cycle: 24 / 0
Light Power: 70%
Light Height: 16 inches (40cm)

Hydro System: 10 gallon reservoir DWC
Water Type: Reverse Osmosis
Water PH: 5.7 pH
Water PPM: 300 ppm @ 0.5
Water Nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora 3-part + Additives

Plant Duration: Germ: 4.5 days / Veg: 10 days
Canopy Height: 2 inches (5cm)

GM#1:

GM#2:

GM#3:

GM#4:

GM#5:

GM#6:

click the pictures for zoom
11 Likes

I just love the baby pictures!
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Id bump the food up a little bit they are looking hungry imho. Rock on, this is one of my fav strains to grow, and well worth the time you put into her.

2 Likes

Mine are a lot littler.

7 Likes

Unsure if you were talking to me, but I plan on doubling up to 4g per gallon next feeding as I’m noticing light spots and figured it was time to give them some more food :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But look how lush and green they are.

Lovely.

99%

3 Likes

Agreed, They are hungry little monkeys…I guess should have started out with stronger nutes, didn’t know they would go bananas over it :speak_no_evil: :monkey_face: :banana:

7 Likes

It’s very early in the game. Feed those monkeys and watch out for the Gorillas, right @GrapeApe?

99%

4 Likes

LOL. This thread is full of puns.

All the relevant hard data is the same for this post as the last detailed post I made. Enviro/feed/light is all the same. My next update will feature my updated blumat system.

And yes, they need more food. That will be fixed tomorrow.

Overview

8 Likes

wow, I can’t get over GM#1 and GM#4 @Jellypowered They look awesome

@G-paS your sprouts are looking great, the most normal first set of leaves out of all of us! All of ours, seem a little wonky lol

5 Likes

Mine were wonky as little sprouts but look normal now. TY for the comment.

6 Likes

All 55 days of bloom. Lol.
I love how this strain packs the weight in such a short time.

3 Likes

Grass Monkey seedlings are happy being under the SolStrips. They got plain RO water today, just like the rest of my garden. I really don’t like the Steep Hill GenKit labels, they get in the way and make it awkward to water. The Phylos ones came with normal plastic plant stakes.

11 Likes

Watered the monkees tonight.

Now at 4g per gallon, 1.75EC / Approx 800ish Ppm.
2 gallons split between 6 plants as evenly as possible in effort to saturate the media for preparation of my new watering scheme.

Finished building out my newish way to water the plants. I’m still using blumats but I added “distribution” drippers.

8 Likes

Jelly that @Jellypowered has such huge plants already… most of us are sitting back on the second set of leaves growing and his are growing like a beanstalk in a fairy tale

5 Likes