*legal* commerical grow for oklahoma for house strains for dispensary

My small facility we use #5 grow bags with coco with doing 8 plants per 4x8 table. 2 cheap ass double ended 1000 HPS per table. I use drip stakes that are 1 GPH, but only run the feed 3x per day. Depending on the strain, it is 5.5-6.5 lbs per bench every 60 days.

I would do 1 large 6 x 16 table up the middle on rollers. That would allow you to slide side to side for full access. Have the entire table on a slant to assist with drainage.

Most important thing. INSULATION always over looked

4 Likes

I would use flowtables, with drippers and what ever media you like.

Personal I run recirculating hydroton drip, but I see alot do great in coco.
I like that I can easy reuse the hydroton after each run, plant a new clones and off it goes again.

3 Likes

Iā€™d probably do something like grow AK47 which is supposed to be stupid stinkyā€¦let the smell advertise.

3 Likes

SOG is amazing for yield and quick turnaround time. As far as strain I guess it depends on whatā€™s in demand in your area, but you canā€™t go wrong with classic bangers like AK, or White widow. Tried and true commercial strains.

Personally Iā€™d settle on the room design, grow type first, then mother hunt for something that gels with the system and environment. With SOG for example some strains are perfect for it and others not so muchā€¦

2 Likes

Hey Dewb. Iā€™m in OK also and I really like those drawings man. Would you consider doing something like that for me? Weā€™re looking to construct a 30x50 metal building, and my ultimate goal is 2,10x10 rooms for veg and 2 10x20 flower rooms.

We donā€™t have the resources to outfit the entire bldg up front but I want to make sure that the HVAC is sized right to handle the entire bldg. I havenā€™t thought a lot about plant tables or anything like that, but I did think 2 4x8 areas per 10x10, or 4 for flower, would be about right but Iā€™m not sure if 2 feet of clearance is enough room to work.

Iā€™m 57, and Iā€™m not interested in building a 50,000 sq ft warehouse and working it 16 hours a day so I can try to corner the weed market. Basically I just like growing pot, and if I can legally make some scratch from it Iā€™m down. We have our licence, and weā€™re ready to pull the trigger once the basic design is done. Iā€™m not sure about how much volume a setup like this would produce, but if I can turn out at least 5 lbs a month I would be very excited.

I donā€™t want to be overly presumptuous, but thanks in advance Dewb, itā€™s a very cool thing that youā€™re doing helping people with this kind of stuff. So many people have a $ amt on even their advice now, itā€™s encouraging that there are still folks that value the ideals of the community that fought the war.

Thanks again man,

G

I should add that I plan to use soil and LED lights.

4 Likes

Yeah I can make you up a layout and figure your HVAC etcā€¦ if you want to pm the details you canā€¦ have you decided what led lights etcā€¦

Do you need an office, bathrooms, trim, dry room?. I need as many details as you can give meā€¦
Hand water ? Drip lines ? Everything you can tell me helpsā€¦
And yes I generally charge for the stuff I do (everybody has to make a living) but being an OG member ill just do it for youā€¦
Just pm me the info and an email I can send the finished plans toā€¦

5 Likes