LemonSourGlue - LSG F5 Outcross Journal

I ended up digging up the SourGlue Bx1 seeds and they hadn’t changed from a tail or I couldn’t find them at all. Seems they decided to die off on me. Very sad. I double checked my seed stock and it looks like I actually have maybe 100 seeds left of the SourGlue Bx1.

In the meantime my clones are rooting and catching up and I’m preparing for a full pollination of the room.

I am starting to think this run I might go ahead and do fems by reversing the LSG F5 keeper onto the LSG S1 and all the elite cuts. This should give me a LSG F6 fem seeds stock as well as plenty of out crosses to test out and cross back into.

Here are some pics of the current setup. LSG S1 are the left side of the 8 bar light cage.

12 Likes

Following. You are not messing around my friend!

2 Likes

Thanks!

Yeah, right now I am actually considering a full reversal of the Chem 91 into the LSG and all the other cuts I have. The LSG x Chem 91 just seems to be the best pairing for me in terms of what I am looking for at the end result.

Decided to skip doing regs with the (GG4RIL x Sowah) since I already have 4 generations of LSG regs I can go back to.

Let me know if you want to get on the short list of testers for the outcrosses!

2 Likes

Hey guys. I am done with Social Media again. Sorry to disappoint. I’d prefer my account be deleted but I don’t see an option. It is better to start the new year by fucking off.

I have too much going on in real life to be taking part in any community.

I find myself getting pissed off and it is effecting my mental health.

I just deleted my Reddit account after getting into a stupid dispute with several people, because I told someone that if he crosses his two unstable siblings of an S1, they are basically still only something like an F3 and still not fully stable. This is apparently controversial to the point that people kept misrepresenting what I was saying and wanted to tell me I am wrong and then take what I said out of context. I am done dealing with it and quite frankly, since I never had intention of selling my seeds or passing them out in mass, there is no reason for me to exist on here.

My car is in the shop because my transmission blew, my girlfriend and I are in the process of figuring out if we’re staying together, and the 1 year anniversary of my Dad dying is just around the corner. I don’t have the energy to take part in anything anymore. I am probably going to kill my clones and stop all together.

Thanks for listening.

4 Likes

Hang in there, it seems like shit seems to be heaping itself on you and it probably is, but things will get better. And you expressing what’s going on in your life, at the moment, might be a step in the right direction for you and a better 2024.

4 Likes

I agree with you, Social Media sucks!!! But if has nothing to do with your love of growing. That is pure therapy. I hope you find some peace and calm in our crazy and busy world. Keep doing the things than bring you to a peaceful place and remove as much of the useless bullshit as you possibly can. I’ll keep sending good thoughts your way.

3 Likes

Took a good 2 weeks off to level my head and get focused.

I just got good news I got this job at a Brewery working in the Lab testing batches.

My car had work done on it, but is still on the fritz - guy didn’t think it was the solenoids, so we did a flush, change of filters and fluid - but still my car is starting jump gears again. So depending on how things go, I might call it a day and trade her in, or if he quotes me back something reasonable, I’ll have the solenoids replaced and go from there, then ride her into the dirt until getting a brand new car next year after saving from this new job.

While I’m still not out of hot water yet, I am starting to get a more positive head on my shoulders going forward. The stress of training a new job while leading into the anniversary of my father’s passing, isn’t going to be the best - but I’ll get through it.

My relationship with my partner is on the mend and we still may decide to split as just friends, but either way that will be resolved in a positive direction whichever we choose.

I haven’t killed my clones, instead I’ve been spraying CS on a whole plant for reversal.

I will be flipping Feb 1st now and seeding everything for Fems.

The rest of the year I will just grow them out and do test runs with each batch.

I will start doing more frequent updates again probably next month or march when the ball is rolling and something other than veg is visible to share.

Thanks for listening.

5 Likes

Congratulations on the new job. Glad to hear things are looking up.

1 Like

Thank you. Just had to get into a better place of mind.

3 Likes

Hey guys, back for another positive update.

Absolutely love my new job! Things have been going great and at this point I am pretty much up to speed working in the lab. I really lucked out getting this position and am pretty grateful for it.

I ended up trading in the car after discovering there were holes in the transmission and the entire thing would need to be rebuilt. Instead I picked up a 2021 Mx5 Soft Top for a daily.

My girlfriend and I ultimately decided to split up, but things are relatively the same and we’re getting along fine as roommates. We have opposing schedules now, so we hardly see each other and when we do, we just hang out and watch stuff, smoke and eat food together.

Anyway! Just wanted to say something positive and that I’m back on the horse.

Now enough about my bullshit life! Back to the real reason why I started this entire thread!

I am happy to say, I do believe I have a successful pollination for all 5 cuts. I successfully flipped an LSG plant entirely spraying her 3 weeks once a day with 40ppm CS. Hitting the entire plant a week before flower and 2 weeks into flower until showing pollen sacs.

There wasn’t a TON of pollen, but I believe it produced enough to get these girls pregnant.
I am hoping for at least 100+ fem seeds per plant.

These girls have been neglected due to the new work schedule and being pretty occupied. I managed to almost go 10 days without watering them and almost killed them. Thankfully, they bounced back. Bad feeds(Off Ratios, too high P), high humidity(70%) , low wattage (75w) and only 1gal of water every 7 days per 3gal in coco, as well as bad thrips eating the shit out of my leaves. Due to lights being off for flower usually when I get home from work, I have light leaked too many times and triggered some minor reveg - so forgive these plants for being ugly and neglected.

Surprised they didn’t die! Not expecting a pretty or large harvest, but this is more about the seeds for me at this point so I can start fresh without stress.

LSG S1 (F4 x F4) (Ugly reveg)

Albany Sour Diesel (Ugly reveg)

Taos OG (Ugly reveg)

Motorbreath 15 (Ugly reveg)

Chem 91 (Ugly reveg)

Anyways! That is the current update. Hoping to chop end of April / Start of May.

Thanks for listening.

11 Likes

Glad to hear things are going your way. Enjoying your job is half the battle. Having a good relationship is the other half. The rest is just background noise. Hang in there, keep your head up and take care of those girls, they look great!

1 Like

Hey thanks pal! This is going to be a good year going forward. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m happy to hear things are looking better. Time always puts things into clearer perspective. Congratulations on the new job! Your plants are looking great too!
:seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks man! I am too excited to hunt these seeds, haha - Looking forward to being able to start them hopefully in May!

3 Likes

Just a quick little update - I ended up getting about 200 fem seeds for the 6th generation of Lemon Sour Glue. I pinched them all out last night and tubed them all up in 20 sets of 10 seeds. Can’t wait to pheno hunt them!

Giving all the other cuts until the end of the month to ripen up. None of their seeds seem ready yet, but they’re heavily clustered with them! Thinking in total I should have about 1000+ fem seeds from everything, averaging 200 per plant. Time will tell!

7 Likes

Awesome news!!! Now the fun begins. I wish you luck with the next step of your adventure.

2 Likes

Good luck with the hunt.

1 Like

Thanks!

I need to make a list and find more people who are willing to pop these beans and test them for me in their environment.

4 Likes

Alright, the counts are in. Sadly not as high per plant as I had hoped! That is okay though. In total I still netted 669 Fem seeds!

LSG R2 (S1 Sibling x Sibling S1) - 200x Fems.
LSG Diesel (Albany Sour Diesel x LSG S1) - 220x Fems
LSG Breath (Motorbreath 15 x LSG S1) - 120x Fems
LSG 91 (Chem 91 x LSG S1) - 80x Fems
LSG OG (Taos OG x LSG S1) - 49x Fems

I quick dried, then pulled and plucked every seed out of every nug, crushing and flattening them. Now I am smoking on ugly quick dried home grow, but damn are these cuts still getting me ripped! Lol. I didn’t even give them the full 12 weeks like I planned since I noticed seeds were reaching full ripeness off of testers.

It is time to get these seeds divided up and ready to share what I can spare. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Right now the following people will be receiving seeds as testers

1. @ChinookKing
  2. @BackyardBoogie420
  3. @Rinsewarrior13
  4. @Sandfarmer
  5. @Jakemeoff91
  6. @Dan_K_Farmer_2301
  7. @Zayphonso
  8. @MyrtleGrounds

Everyone should be receiving 4 sets of seeds to pop in their order of preference.

10x LSG #6 S1:F2 Fem (Edited from R2 lol)
3x LSG 91 F1 Fem
3x LSG Breath F1 Fem
3x LSG Diesel F1 Fem

The only thing I ask for in return are updates from start - middle - finish. I want honest smoke reports with no ball holding.

The recommended flower times are 9-12+ weeks, with 12+ being heavily suggested for maximum potency.

LSG is an indoor bred variety, but I encourage that it be tested in any environment of your choosing.

Everyone who completes these testers successfully will be good for future testing and freebies going forward. Additionally, I am covering all costs of postage.

Seeds should be shipped by Monday or Tuesday and arrive within 3-5 business days First Class.

Thank you again to those of you who are taking an interest in and putting in the effort to grow my seeds. I appreciate you guys a great deal.

11 Likes