[Let It Rain! Chocolate Rain!] Chocolate Rain fem by Eskobar

Nahh, I had to back to my home country back in the day and my friends didn’t have enough room to keep them so i had to let it go…

I am happy to see that people are still growing E$kob@r’s work. I wish you well with them! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

great report! i had some CRfem runs too in the past…with great results and yummy raspberry weed. luckily i got5-6 seeds left :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you brother Yeah, I’ve got three males set aside, and four females. Still trying to learn their growth habits.
Side project; crossing Chocolate Rain with a Starfighter IBL for a line I’d like to call Chocolate Starfish.

3 Likes

It would be a blessing to the community if you made another filial generation of that cultivar. Ah the coveted Chocolate Starfish; a true delicacy when prepared correctly. One of my favorite desserts hahaha. In all seriousness, thank you for the laugh and I wish you well with your project. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Sounds like a fun cross man

Thanks for your words! and that’s great! I have only three left but still happy to have some than nothing haha
If I knew eskobar wasn’t gonna sell any seed, i would grab more of his gears… :frowning:

3 Likes