Let’s try one of these 60 bubblegum autos

My last 3 grows have been autos,I think it depends on the strain and not how long you run the lights ,if it’s a strong strain it will grow,my last grow I had 2 gorilla glue grow 6ft tall and 2 other strain of gorilla glue grow 2 ft high ,sour kush plant out grew my tent,almost 7ft tall and I was running 12-12 lights

That’s my thoughts on it,I could be wrong won’t be the first time lol

1 Like

Obviously grow setup would help dictate size and they do stretch more under shorter days, just saying autos yield more under days with a longer lights on cycle.

5 Likes

That’s why I liked clones, once I got on a cycle, it was perpetual harvest. Growing each plant from seed is the new part to me :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Your probably right …this works out for me the way I’ve been doing it,I have 2 tents 32-32-6ft
24-24-6ft

I did grow 6 autos in my bigger tent last grow lol it was a nitemare and a good learning experience I’m still learning that’s why I join forums

1 Like

I wish my cloning game was stronger,it starting to get their I’ve killed a lot of clones lol

If those are Mark’s, I have both those waiting for their turn. Pulling up a comfy seat for this one. Very interested to see how they turn out

3 Likes

Hear Yee, Hear Yee…I hereby announce that I’m here for the duration. I’m old, so nudge me if I nod off (I don’t snore, so that’s a bonus). Get at me when the “stretch” begins. I know you’re going to do well, remember you have plenty of “Auto Experts” available. Again, I reserve that corner over there. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Cool. Still waiting for mine to show up lol should be fun to see.

Opened in 24 hours just in a tub with wet kitchen roll no soaking needed just used tap water,I did another one just in case first one is a male strong little seeds ready to grow daddy some buds lol

4 Likes

Plugs in headphones so my music does not disturb the nap of @misterbee ! :headphones:

Do you usually run non-fem beans? (feels weird calling them regular for some reason) I am trying to do a few more rounds of fem to bulk up my stash before moving to those. I just fear a run will be all males. Do you usually aim for just one at a time? What is the plan if they are both female?

3 Likes

No I never run regular seeds,well I lie the Romulan and purple Urkle were regular seeds,but I usually bin the males,

2 Likes

I planted 2 just in case, one of them bond to be a female,well the Romulan seeds I have I did 4 seeds one time and they were all males,after that I started to buy female seeds

2 Likes

I’ve done the opposite, lol. I bought a bunch of single fem beans before I learned to tie my shoes here, so to speak.

2 Likes

I’ll spray one with CS if their both females,and do a seed give away on here

3 Likes

Bubblegum are up and running my little home made light box for the kids works very well

8 Likes

Pick these up as well for sending out seeds
Pretty handy and cheap on Amazon

10 Likes

Good to know. I dropped one gifted to me from @TheBubbleKing this morning.

2 Likes

I have tottally abused it
:v:

9 Likes

I only grow fems if they are freebies… I don’t know, something about growing both genders out, loving them, taking care of them, then letting the first few flowers open so you get a few seeds for the next grow… amazing.

6 Likes

I just culled two males, these took a while to show sex.
I had on 12/12 for 8 days or so before I could tell. Stem rub smelled great.
My first try on Marks bubblegum. I will try more next time.

3 Likes