Let's make this clear as crystal

Hahaha I have a t-shirt that says…

You can’t fix stupid :crazy_face: but you can muffle it with ducktape .

5 Likes

If this happens, EVER… I’m going to find the persons responsible and Spam the F £&$ outta there emails till the day I stop breathing…

cooltext374001963869385
Is my online forever home.

22 Likes

Some people can’t mind manners or basic principles or etiquette .
Let’s make sure we keep the rule breakers at bay.

9 Likes

That logo is legit.

4 Likes

Thanks man

3 Likes

Id wear that on a tshirt

6 Likes

I think the trading of the final product defeats the whole purpose of this site. The thought back in the day when OG first went up was for people to supply themselves and remove dealers/shady practice. It was a moral alternative that allowed us all to help ourselves and develop as a community. To grow your own was financially responsible and slated for the purposes of removing the true criminal element of the cannabis trade as an avenue to legality

19 Likes

Nail—> Head

10 Likes

That is exactly where I have always been. I’ll give you a seed and knowledge, smoke you out and talk growing all day. But I won’t sell you any.

9 Likes

Don’t shit where you eat comes to mind

11 Likes

yea I would think thats a no brainer but I’m in prohibition land

1 Like

We definitely do not want unwanted attention to this site. For sure.

Hey @CADMAN is that Ninja Turtle font?

5 Likes

Haha yeah maybe. Its just a random font I seen that looked sorta similar to the real OG logo. Was looking to get it close-ish the same

4 Likes

Agree whole heartedly WTF are people thinking

Peace out and stay safe

4 Likes

Whoa ! Stanky got a 100 year ban . :+1:

4 Likes

Crap! 100 year ban? Well gotta do whats needed to keep the OG alive and running…
Kinda think it should be stated in welcome thread so people know right off the bat what the deal is. I mean its fairly obvious to me but i cant really assume others will use common sense. I swear people think thank once a state goes med or rec your good and can be super open :joy:… Nope the mail is still federally operated so P’s and Q’s guys. Be safe out there and use the greatest tool you got. :vulcan_salute::grin:

8 Likes

good one :laughing:

3 Likes

Your right, searching that word was of no help lol.

1 Like

No final substances… It is the most important rule… Prominently highlighted in our Terms of Services (Menu -> About Site -> ToS).

Stanky’s ban was not out of the blue. He was warned but decided to ignore the rules and make excuses instead.

11 Likes

Well we cant just ignore the rules. They are there for us to keep enjoying this amazing platform without reprisal. Hopefully he can learn from this and grow.

4 Likes