Let's make this clear as crystal

There is one actual rule on this site: no sale or trade or gifting of any final product

Final product entails: flowering clones, squish, flower (dried or fresh), hash, live resin, rosin, wax, shatter, etc

Recently there has been a run on people trying to get others to send or trade final product. This is a biiig no no!

Though we are entering a time where the legalization of recreational and medical marijuana is spread across many states, territories and countries, it is not completely legal everywhere, so until that happens we have to be fair across the board.

Please, for the sake of a ban-cation or permanent removal over multiple infractions, don’t do it…

75 Likes

Bancation is a good term. Of course, we could call it a tolerance break.

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

19 Likes

Bancation… Love it ! :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

9 Likes

The thing about it…that should be understood by EVERYONE from Day One!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

True that ! :+1:

7 Likes

Just wanted to verify, clones in veg form is okay right?

8 Likes

Well, you can’t fix stupid, not even with duct tape.

But you can remove stupid.

8 Likes

Thank you for pointing that out I for one cannot go thru losing another OG

as I will be off the boards forever for me if that was to happen :frowning:

that would not be good for me

Dequilo

20 Likes

Yes, that is ok if your local law allows it…

14 Likes

Newbie on board: message understood!!
:+1:

10 Likes

but I will say I saw the title and I thought Shatter :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ditto, ya’ll are my favorite peeps, not about to put that in jeopardy! (RIP Alex :frowning: ) :peace_symbol:

11 Likes

See you in 1,000 years Stanky

10 Likes

I wasnt gonna send him off til your flag showed up, as he sent me two different pms this morning about the same thing…

No skin off my back, really … just figured he would’ve gotten it

10 Likes

This is how forums get closed down. Dude doesnt get it. Not sure why…should be common knowledge

12 Likes

I thought this one of the first rules on the forum rules? Seems like it would be a given that it’s not ok, I mean we aren’t the silk road. Just the best growing site on the planet :grin:

14 Likes

Tried a general search with stanky in the search bar…lol…we all use that word way to much…lol

12 Likes

Whoah!!! Wtf? I’m already sketchy enough about sending seeds. I honestly can’t imagine getting a clone in the mail. But actual flower :flushed:… the nerve of some people. Wtf.

9 Likes

Ok what did I miss something

No finish product that’s the golden room

Most sites don’t trade seeds or clones openly at all always done in PM form

10 Likes